**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"The Greatest Suggestion for Game Ever"

I had no choice but to quit this game 3yrs ago, becuase as an adult, with real life circumstances, this game takes up to much of your personal life. Especially, if you are in a decent or top ranked alliance. This game makes you choose, if either you will have a personal real life, or lose your family, wife perhaps, and invest all your time in a virtual life.

I have friends who play who's wife's have gave them an ultimatum, of play the game, choose the between the game or me and your family. The notion that this topic between man and wife could even come up is absurd, to say the least.

My suggestion...

Revamp how alliance wars and alliance quest is done in terms of energy cost...

Suggestions:

Suggestion No 1#:

Create a monthly subscription for those who have a real life and buy the subscription can move 10 instead of 5 spaces to finish thier paths faster and when time in thier real life permits. I can't believe 3yrs later, I come back to this game and nothing has changed regarding this...

Or

Suggestion No# 2:

Greatly reduce recharge timers. By half of more. Or get rid of them all together. Maps have thier own difficultly levels as far as PVE, nodes, etc., is concerned. The level of difficulty should never be based on alliance members ability to actually get in a play the game due to real life obligations. It only manages, to create very stressful situations where one has to choose to play game or get fired from thier jobs, or get divorced from thier spouses.

Suggestion No# 3:

Shorten maps, by ridding AW and AQ maps or miscellaneous blank spots. For instance, allow players to proceed, or only use one energy to go straight to a match. If there is no match there it should count against energy to move to a math.

In AW, for instance, if there is no defender placed there, it should count against the attackers energy energy to move to the next viable match to fight a actual defender. In AQ, empty spaces, shouldn't count against energy to move..

All other suggestions on this subject are welcome...

And just a heads up for Kabam...

I will always quit, quit again for that matter, and choose real life before I choose a game...

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    edited October 2019
    All good suggestions, from a player standpoint. From a "Devil's Kabam's Advocate" standpoint, the only quality one is increasing the energy cap for Sigil players. Which everyone should already be running on at least their main account, regardless.

From the standpoint of someone in similar shoes, just don't worry about aq/aw. Find an alliance that either does them casually (usually something like 1 BG, join if you want), or doesn't gaf about them. Your progression won't be as insane as those who grind them as much as arena, but the game actually manages to still fell like a game instead of a job that expects you to sign the checks. I've been here since the beginning, on & off those first few months when the game was a total POS. Now I'm smashing arena daily on my main and running a few secondary accounts, and haven't touched aq/aw for almost a year.
  • MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    My point exactly @Guardian...

AW and AQ is such a main priority in this game and it should not interfere with ones personal life and or time restraints to play. Something should have been done or needs to be done to remedy the issue. A different level of sigil maybe, where you pay a bit more for the ability to play certain features with more autonomy and not be hampered, by old time restriction...
    MoeDur23 said:

My point exactly @Guardian...

AW and AQ is such a main priority in this game and it should not interfere with ones personal life and or time restraints to play. Something should have been done or needs to be done to remedy the issue. A different level of sigil maybe, where you pay a bit more for the ability to play certain features with more autonomy and not be hampered, by old time restriction...

Agreed. Unfortunately, especially with Maps 6 & 7 in AQ, they seem to be moving away from that instead of towards it. If you've checked any of the youtube of people running those maps, you nearly have to move as soon as your energy refills. Not to mention that every fight seems to be the same tier as ROL.
    Omg...I don't even want to think about those maps lol...

I just got back to playing 2 weeks ago and already had to quit the first alliance due to this matter. I joined a lessor alliance to see if this game is possible to even play again as you suggested, and still have a real life...

If not, I will hang up my Contest boots again and retire...

Permantly...
    Fair enough. My recommendation would be to focus more on solo events and arenas. The final milestone in the 4* arenas (basic & featured) seem to fairly reliably award the rank right under the champion, for an average of 40 rounds each with maximum possible champs. Heroic and Master every month are great for getting 4&5*s and getting them ranked. IDK what your progression's at, but if you haven't gone uncollected that is something else I'd work towards.
    I finished uncollected this month and last with ease lol...

The fun part of the game comes with camaraderie, AQ and AW, fighting and winning with your peers, the relationships you develop by doing so...

Solo events, is such a small part of the game and progressing is dependent on AQ and AW to even complete a lot of solo events...sadly...
    Congratulations.

I can't disagree with the progression benefits, but IMO AW is a waste of my time and resources, and AQ is not far behind it. I'll smash out some casual arena, EQ every month, story mode explorations with any spare time each month, but I don't even touch dungeons. But, those are just what I find fun and what bring me back each time I break for a bit.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Yeah i dont even touch dungeons, you have to grind for so long to get a CHANCE at something decent, and I stopped spending money a few weeks ago after they started "rebalancing" alot of the good champs