**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron’s Assault 2.3 science drone EVADE BUG

Science drone is triggering -so called-passive evade WHILE STUNNED. And the node is Gassed so make the math. Here are the proofs

And this one I don’t even have fatigue debuff on me?! Still took damage from gassed

I know that you guys fixed can’t touch this path on variant 3 - polar opposites. But why did you guys skip this? Just because everyone stopped playing variant 1? I sent a ticket hope you guys fix this and compensate my revives.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Science drone is triggering -so called-passive evade WHILE STUNNED. And the node is Gassed so make the math. Here are the proofs

And this one I don’t even have fatigue debuff on me?! Still took damage from gassed

I know that you guys fixed can’t touch this path on variant 3 - polar opposites. But why did you guys skip this? Just because everyone stopped playing variant 1? I sent a ticket hope you guys fix this and compensate my revives.

That is not a bug, that is designed..... Read the champion description (not just the node), every time he is hit he has a chance to place fatigue on you, yes, even while stunned, he just cannot evade you.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I could not find my screenshot, but you can see his abilitie4s here:

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Ultron_Drone

Science:
    Fatigue (When Attacked): 10% chance to Fatigue the opponent, reducing Critical Rating by 80% for 10 seconds.

This stacks with the spry, so either can. In your images though you can see that you are not pausing and waiting for the fagiue to wear off before continuing with the parry attack, you have to do that.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Well. my bad lol. Thanks.
    Lormif said:

I could not find my screenshot, but you can see his abilitie4s here:

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Ultron_Drone

Science:
    Fatigue (When Attacked): 10% chance to Fatigue the opponent, reducing Critical Rating by 80% for 10 seconds.

This stacks with the spry, so either can. In your images though you can see that you are not pausing and waiting for the fagiue to wear off before continuing with the parry attack, you have to do that.

• Options
    Exactly. Last time I check there are no purifiers in mystic and tech class. And abilities triggering 20 more often. So start stack revives.
    zeezee57 said:

I thought the exact same thing in that fight, I had 5 straight fights put a fatigue on me on my first attack while he was stunned and thought the bug from before was still going. Fortunately it's not and its just some rough RNG getting you.

• Options
    That’s what I’m doing but sometimes spidey auto evades basic hits and there I get wrecked @Haji_Saab