**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just finished act 4... Onto the road of becoming uncollected...

Hi everybody I have completed act 4 and it took me forever. Now I have to start act 5 which looks like a nightmare. Please give me tips and tricks to help me on my journey to become uncollected. Many thanks :smiley: BTW my best champ is 4* r5 domino with 5k rating

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    patience ..

"test out" a path/map first ... don't commit to spending anything .. until you're comfortable with what you're facing.

experiment with different champs, read the nodes, do some research, plan ahead .. ;)

then when you think you're ready, go for it.
  • Options
    BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    Thx a lot dot ditto
  • Options
    AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    So then, spending units is mandatory? I really hoped that I'd be able to overlevel and not have to blow a bunch of cash on becoming Uncollected...
  • Options
    I’m probably gonna need the units for team revives Amy, a lot of them :smile:
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    You can find some useful walkthroughs by Google that will help you with your initial clears in all of Act 5 that can be really helpful.
    Be sure to read the nodes carefully and learn how to counter them rather than blowing thousands of units and force you way through every chapter.

I didnt spend much on becoming uncollected other than a few team revives on The Collector and the way up to him.
    With that said i did play this game almost a year before coming uncollected and had a 5* Rank 4 Blade against him with maxed out 4* Ghost Rider and Sparky. That helped a lot.

Units and backup pots and revives is always a good idea, but if you dont want to spend to much and dosent feel like you need to rush it then you can build a solid roster before attempting it and it will be easier.
  • Options
    Thx so much ctuchik I do have a blade duped r4 and I wish to make him r5. Also that’s awsome you have the holy trinity blade ghost rider and sparky, I would love to get starkly 5* as I got 5g tech awakening gem
  • Options
    Anyways I will take my time for this act 5
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Save that free health potions it helps alot in quest
    Use team of 5* r3 else go with 5* r5 .
    Use reddit guide and seatins guide too
  • Options
    thx tony
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    As dot ditto said, patience.
    You'll probably storm through 5.1 (a lil bit of trouble at the end maybe) and the first three quests of 5.2
    5.2.4 is where it gets difficult. Don't rush it.
  • Options
    ok thx sceptilemaniac
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    So first off, let's look at the basic requirements for getting Uncollected, from my personal experience, any team of mid-tier champions (at 4/40 level or above) are enough to do the job.

Every quest in Act 5 has a different global node, each do different things. 5.1 is usually pretty easy for most people, I recommend watching guides and paths to take on YouTube before going in, but trust me, 5.1 is not that hard.

Then comes 5.2, which is considerably more difficult than 5.1, the first three quests are still pretty easy. But from 5.2.4, the fun starts.

There's the Masochism node in 5.2.4, which is a big roadblock for a lot of people and there are a lot of annoying opponents on all paths. For this, essentially you wanna bring either:

1) Heal Block / Heal Reversal champions
    2) Ability accuracy reduction
    3) Sabertooth / Proxima
    4) Mad skills

Thankfully for me I had a Sabertooth, but you gotta rely on any of these, if you're struggling, keep practicing until you get to a reasonable point in the quest without using items, don't hesitate to use around 20-30 units or potions / revives.

Then there's Bane, thankfully you don't need any specific champions, but power control champions like Magik, Dormammu and Doctor Octopus seem to work better than an average champion, but it's still possible with other champions. You need a lot, a LOT of practice to get the Bane timing down.

5.2.6, this quest also has Bane, but it also has the Aggressive node, which makes Bane much easier to deal with, the paths are easy. The problem is The Collector. Keep in mind that you have to spend team revives on the Collector, there's no other way out unless you have a 5/65 Doctor Voodoo or Stark Spidey, which I'm guessing you don't have since you aren't Uncollected. Two team revives are the ideal spend on 5.2.6, but you can throw in one more if you're struggling.

Good luck!
  • Options
    you are a legend free to play thx so much for the support and tips you have given. surely with patience I shall complete act 5 and become uncollected
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    BłADE said:

Hi everybody I have completed act 4 and it took me forever. Now I have to start act 5 which looks like a nightmare. Please give me tips and tricks to help me on my journey to become uncollected. Many thanks :smiley: BTW my best champ is 4* r5 domino with 5k rating

Be carefull with first and third Quest they both are hard because of flare node 2nd one is easy
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I also need help for 3 quest back and forth
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

BłADE said:

Be carefull with first and third Quest they both are hard because of flare node 2nd one is easy
    The flare nodes are really straight forward to be honest. The key is to always bring champions with class bonus so that the degeneration damage reduces significantly.