Options

Does the new November calendar guarantee a 4 or 5 star Havok?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just clarifying, does every calender, summoner, proven, uncollected and i forgot the other one. Does every calendar guarantee a 4* or 5* Havok cuz that would be awesome!

Comments

• Options
    MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    The uncollected and cavalier calendars guarantee a 4* Havok, with a chance of having a 5*
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    I understand that UC and cavalier calendar both guarantees 4 star and a chance at 5 star login champ. I want to know are the chances of getting 5 star are higher in cavalier as compared to UC or is it same? In short what are the drop rates?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I understand that UC and cavalier calendar both guarantees 4 star and a chance at 5 star login champ. I want to know are the chances of getting 5 star are higher in cavalier as compared to UC or is it same? In short what are the drop rates?

Itis probably a legendary crystal for both, I doubt it would have a higher drop rate.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What good is a 4* to cavalier?
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The_One said:

What good is a 4* to cavalier?

To dupe the useless 4* and get ISO-8.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lufaso said:

I don't get it... There such a huge difference of level between cavalier and uncollected, and the drop rates are the same for this crystal ?! Why bothering to be cavalier ? I even prefer 1000 5* shards over 200 6* shards.

For the fully formed T2A maybe haha. But yes i agree that they should up the number of 6* shards.
  • Options
    Agree, even making 6 star shards 500 is not going to have a huge impact on summoners, it wouldn't even add up to ONE 6 star a year. And calendar gold amounts are miniscule, when Cavalier level players are mostly ranking up 5 stars and six stars, which take a ton of gold to rank.up.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Itis probably a legendary crystal for both, I doubt it would have a higher drop rate.
    I’m dubt it 20 procent chamge to get a 5 stars.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Proven and uncollected should get the 4-5* crystal and then cavalier should get guaranteed 5*