Options

gulk regen back question

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
does gulk regen back 70% of the physical hits too while under passive degen?

was trying act6.1.1
agent venom hit me twice
and the health bar seemed like as if flickered on both hits
went down and back up suddenly

so does it happen or was it just a graphic issue?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

does gulk regen back 70% of the physical hits too while under passive degen?

was trying act6.1.1
    agent venom hit me twice
    and the health bar seemed like as if flickered on both hits
    went down and back up suddenly

so does it happen or was it just a graphic issue?

70% of all damage while under a passive dot. So yes.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    As said above, it's ALL damage. I wouldn't recommend it but he can take a SP3 and heal up 70% of it when under degen. Starburst is amazing for him.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    So does this mean that under the effects of poison from suicide masteries, he regenerates 70% of health lost all the time and gains the attack increase? Cause that can't be right. I'd guess that the dot effect has to be placed by the opponent.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

So does this mean that under the effects of poison from suicide masteries, he regenerates 70% of health lost all the time and gains the attack increase? Cause that can't be right. I'd guess that the dot effect has to be placed by the opponent.

Poison/bleed from suicides is not a passive dot, we are talking about things liek starbust, also normal degen does not count as passive.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Poison/bleed from suicides is not a passive dot, we are talking about things liek starbust, also normal degen does not count as passive.
    Ah, I always forget that, thanks. The word "passive" kind of makes me think of a normal dot effect.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Ah, I always forget that, thanks. The word "passive" kind of makes me think of a normal dot effect.
    no worries, it is the solid board excluding degen
  • Options

Saiyan said:

As said above, it's ALL damage. I wouldn't recommend it but he can take a SP3 and heal up 70% of it when under degen. Starburst is amazing for him.

oh my you guys are giving me good ideas
    the thing is i got him only recently
    plan to use him in 6.1.1
    so gonna take him upto r3

if anybody has done 6.1.1 with gulk
    do you think gulk could do it with r3 or is it necessary to go to r4?
    because i am gonna r4 a corvus and then domino after him so as awesome as he seems i don't wanna go r4 on him for a few chapters
    (might r4 him very very later but I only have 3 r4 champs rn ghost, sabre and shehulk)
    gulk works great in 6.1.1, That is who I used. I am sure a r3 could work ifyou were on point, but the smaller health pool means that you will hit the barrier where your taken damage hits 0 and you cannot recover from it.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Toss in the heimdall synergy and taking those sp3s is completely safe
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Saiyan said:

Or Thor Rags
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Saiyan said:

... so you mean he will get stuck at 1% for sure and then regen back the 70% of the attack too.. omg damn you guys lol
    Now especially at R3 the fights will be long enough to push them to multiple sp3s before he finishes it and you can do it only once per fight. It is a safety net you can have if you say get cornered and have to push them to sp3 once
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,920 ★★★★★
    I used ghulk for 6.1 easy and 6.2 sinister boss he oneshot him and it was easy but my ghulk is a 6 star r2
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If he’s under the dot he heals all damage, an with max recovery mastery it’s just over 80%, that essentially gives him the equivalent of 5x health if it’s up all fight like with starburst