**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rework arena crystals?

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
edited October 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I have only recently rejoined an alliance after 3 plus years of solo game play. I come into the forums and see one post after another from alliamces who are choosing to pass on war. Even though i have not played it enough to burn out on it yet i do see clearly why they do not wish to play it.
It is just not worth the stress and strain and particarly not worth the rediculously priced t3 and 4 revives and restores it sometimes requires to win. Just in terms of units not lost on supplies to win an alliance member can save enough to purchase an offer that gives them nearly as much as winning the war. Things like xp up do not belong in these crystals and as the game has evolved why haven't they?

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    edited October 2019
    Your post has nothing to do with Arena crystals...
    That aside, aw/aq has evolved - even over those last 3 years. I'm in no way one to endorse either alliance mode - I feel they are a waste of time for all involved. That time - both in-game and in terms of your champions - is better spent exploring any story quests or variants not already explored, exploring heroic and above event quests (once beginner and normal have been completed for your marvel insider points), or farming rol for practice and items to explore lol and prep for the next chapter of the story.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes i meant war crystals not arena, though it seems many of the crystals need revamped. I do not understand why there are so many xp ups in the game and so little else of use. Even loyally crystals pop them out and that sucks. They should only drop from solos in my opinion. And being in the war crystals makes them a joke. Whatever comes out of those crystals should be the icing on the cake of victory! Not a slap in the face with a useless item.
    My alliance played map 4 in Aq and war. We lost war and finished 4 and we got better rewards from the guardian use event than we did from war and aq combined! So yeah the rewards (particularly because of the war crystals) from these alliance events are just not worth the supplies, the time tracking and the time lost in other parts of the game when champs are locked in, and they seriously need something done about them. The war crystal should have 4,5 and 6 star shards, complete t4b and c greater numbers of shards for the same and zero iso and xp ups! It should be a grand addition not throw away garbage.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Finally it is just very simple, to use kabams own phrase, we have reached the point of "demishing returns!" 15-20 hours, 15-20 moves in each alliance event and 300 hundred plus unit revives and restores, boosts, and all i got was a handful of shards and an xp up??? KABAM! Get a clue! Wise up to your stingy self! You are killing these events and the side arenas and the sunday arenas...there is more here needing rework than just the champs released a month ago! Long time gone they need updated! When? So bad that alliances are no longer needing to really be teams! Better to just be "loose association's" easier, less stressful and less costly! And ya don't have to communicate with anyone! Just use your guardians, your mutants, whoever, and do your own thing.