**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When the next offer Classic Vision 5s for 3k units??

Hello,

Anyone knows when it will be possible buy character Classic Vision 5stars for 3k credits/units amount??
Usually it happens twice every year, or something that...
I found technic class gem 5s and I would like to use for Classic Vision. I already have the 3000 units amount...
Thanks for answer

Comments

• LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    edited October 2019
    It appears randomly, but if i were you, i'd save the units to clear difficult content. Vision is great, but i don't see him in the top 5 tech champs, so i'd save those tech gems for someone like Ghost, Warlock, Sentinel. In the end, if you really want him, save and wait for him to come up.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam never announces when they will run specials. This is also posted all the time. Try using the search and checking next time before posting. You can find your answer faster in most cases.