**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Weekly Calendar

Shouldn't the Cavalier weekly calendar give you Cavalier shards instead of Grandmaster shards?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    So obvious right
  • BłADEBłADE Posts: 148
    We need a conqueror calender pls. Please tell me if I'm wrong and there is or they are making one?.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    BłADE said:

We need a conqueror calender pls. Please tell me if I'm wrong and there is or they are making one?.

No
    why say no i dont understand
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    They’re not making a conqueror calendar that anyone knows of
    BłADE said:

why say no i dont understand

There is no conqueror calander, and if you're talking about the monthly calander, they're not making one
    ok Thx webby An the bestin. DO you know why.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    @Bendy id live to see one but honestly I think a shard crystal cav could easily become too op. It’d be a better idea to make grandmaster shards much more widely available imo
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    I don't think I've ever gotten more than a 3* from a GM crystal. I have zero use for 3* and honestly even 4* heros anymore. There are a lot of rewards/resources in the game that have become completely useless to most people who have achieved Cavalier. It seems the only real way to take advantage of the upgraded resources of Cavalier, is to pay for them. Big surprise..lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    BłADE said:

Because
    1. The rewards would barley be different, and
    2. Progression is as such that you can beat Act 4 in a month
    thx hammerbro also sorry everyone for going a bit of topic :neutral:
    BłADE said:

The new ones are Summoner, Proven, Uncollected and Cavalier
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Of course all Cavaliers would prefer a switch on daily calendar. Because as said before 3* and even 4* are useless for veteran players
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If it happens would probably be whatever title you get after 6.4 is my best guess
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I dont get it
    There is very insignificant difference in proven+ and uncollected+ calendars,
    I could get 1000 4 ★ shards earlier before i got uncollected, now, just 3 crystal shards crystal(which gives 200 phc shards most of the time per crystal)
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Well the jump to cav was 1000% harder so why would it be more significant than the jump to uncollected .. this wait hang on 🤔
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that we have Cavalier Shards in the game.

Also, the jump from Uncollected to Cavalier was not meant to be as dramatic as the Jump to Uncollected once was.

There are no cavalier shards true, you also can't use 3* or 4* champs to obtain cavalier so y r those in cavalier crystals?
    Because once you can get cavalier crystals you don't need to obtain cavalier anymore...? Please try harder next time.
    Your point makes no sense, in order to have access to the cavalier weekly calendar to begin with you need to obtain cavalier.