**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 help

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
Can I get some tips for 4.4.6? I keep getting to Maestro and dying over and over. My big problems are the golden symbioid, hulk, and the mystic symbioid.

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    What’s your roster?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
  • Options

• Options
    When I get stuck in content I just back out and do exploring, rank up my champions, save boost and potions and give it a go again later.

But my problem were my skills though and by doing exploring I got much better with parry, that helped me more than stronger champions.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    They can be pass easily with that roster use Quake, Hyperion,domino , stealth spiderman and mysterio
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    great roster for that quest! try domino or nightcrawler for hulk. they crit a lot. you could ramp up morningstar for maestro too. bring hyperion and quake I'd say only if you know how to use her, if not Gulk should be good

with your roster it should not be a problem. practice skill on the arenas and probably do RoL attempts just to master dexterity and parry
  • Options
    monomugg said:

great roster for that quest! try domino or nightcrawler for hulk. they crit a lot. you could ramp up morningstar for maestro too. bring hyperion and quake I'd say only if you know how to use her, if not Gulk should be good

with your roster it should not be a problem. practice skill on the arenas and probably do RoL attempts just to master dexterity and parry

I’ve been using Domino. I usually bring in Domino, Hyp, Quake, Gulk, and Morningstar.
    My problem is most of them are dead before I reach Maestro. I’m also not that confident in my gulk skills, so I save him for Iron Man.
  • Options

When I get stuck in content I just back out and do exploring, rank up my champions, save boost and potions and give it a go again later.

But my problem were my skills though and by doing exploring I got much better with parry, that helped me more than stronger champions.

I’m considering practicing with RoL and Arena, since arena also gives units. Also considering exploring act 3.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone- stealth spidey really helped. But I did it.