**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hi all,

Just baffles me that i cant see the portal gates, it just says

Select A (resilience)
Select B (bleed &poison)

Like i cant see if i've been on that path before, i Selected A as i could just about see the moving dotted lines so i knew i havent covered it..

Can we by mistake go onto a path which we covered already?

I've done 100% act 5.4.1 and im doing exploration of 5.4.2 now. I just dont want to double up on a path thats all, as we cant move or see any of the potential gates.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Because it was designed that way to be a way of making 5.4 harder since you couldn't see who you were gonna fight. Worked for say 2hrs before all the guides came out
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    As I mentioned in another thread they have this function to suck up all your energy refills
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Get a map from the internet, mark up the path you took each time.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    As @Gigantea said, the only way to not mess up on that is to keep a copy of all the maps of 5.4 on your device, mark the paths you've done as you do them.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    5.4.2 really messed me up. Has to send in a ticket. Finally found my unexplored path by wasting 2 energy refills.
    Later on, your can easily remember which paths you did as each portal leads to 2 seperate paths only.
    Also, you can look up for maps like others have stated.
    Best of luck for your run.