**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeking merger

Leader has gone AWOL and his other 4 accounts also inactive.

Have a group of 10-15 and am seeking a merger to a 1000 War rating alli.

We are fairly relaxed but have some decent accounts and usually do map 4 or map 3.

Would want a couple of officer spots so we can run a BG to start with but all the guys will integrate well.

Comments

• XxenxX5000XxenxX5000 Posts: 22

• OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Contact me in-game :- One-Above-All13
    War rating is 1245 RN and aq 15m after loosing players
    Line id :- Tuff knuckles
    Let's grow together 💓
  • TaigaMiniTaigaMini Posts: 23
    Feel free to check us out, WR 1192, run Map 3 AQ and currently on a 19/20 war win streak.
    [WIG19] WhyisGamora? is the alliance, I'm the leader my IGN is Taiga_NZ
    Love to hear from ya! Good luck either way!
    I think we are perfect for you...

Same thing happened, some of big gun left...

Join us here

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QF-mI9tV7u

So we can make plans further...

Currently 5mil+ rating and almost 20 active players and 16 on line

In-game One-Above-All13
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hello, we are a chill group running 1BG Map 3 and 1BG war. We have 10 spots currently available if you would like to come aboard. We are tier 11 in war with a war rating of 1400. Let me know if you would be interested.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    We do not use line or any other secondary comms app.
  • StykjbStykjb Posts: 17
    Did you find an alliance yet?? We are a group of 20 looking for 1 BG... we use LINE and pretty well organized(which is a recent development..lol) AQ focused just got 20mil and climbing. We are Silver2 and have had some recent difficulties hence needing a BG to join. We help each other with advice and upgrades as well as compete with each other on event quests.. right now I am pushing 650k on Xmen use against my Uncollected partner at 350k..So we have fun.. hmu on LINE JonathanG422(also my ign) alliance tag MFGz
  • XxenxX5000XxenxX5000 Posts: 22
    Hey all, thanks for great responses. We got something sorted in quick time - good luck with your searches.