**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino sp1 can't be evaded if unlucky?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Is that true?
I tried in war today and failed even though I haven't failed evading her sp1 once since boss rush

I recently heard that you can't dex (forget evade) like can't even dex with fingers if you are unlucky.. is that so?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

Is that true?
    I tried in war today and failed even though I haven't failed evading her sp1 once since boss rush

I recently heard that you can't dex (forget evade) like can't even dex with fingers if you are unlucky.. is that so?

I thought it was already a known fact since the abilities state "100% chance for evade or the dexterity mastery to fail".
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

correct. if you are unlucky when she's throwing her special 1, you will just have to block the second hit.

Time it so you parry, it reduces a bit of damage
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Much like Domino's SP1, Heimdall's SP2 can't be evaded using dexterity, has True Strike, and can also be Unblockable...

You can nevertheless avoid it using a few Special champions; so I suspect the same could be true of Domino with Unlucky.

Potential shortlist:
    Nightcrawler
    Vulture
    Invisible Woman
    - all have the ability to not be struck when dashing back. All work against Heimdall, but I haven't tried against Domino.

Additionally, it should miss Guillotine 2099 when her Digi-cloak is active; or Invisible Woman when she's Invisible.

Try some of those out, if you want a counter. I'm not making any guarantees, though.