**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 4?

Both 5 star unawakened. I’m leaning towards Corvus because I use him a lot for questing. Or should I just save resources?

Who to rank 4? 37 votes

Corvus
64%
Vdh2008RaganatorRazorDevilINTEGRALJadedJwallace25R41nb0wm4g1cJim0172MityAntLvernon15AceLuffySaboPool5555Bruinsfan8510XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLpirnie5321EtjamaWarHawk_Taz_1Capn_DanteThicco_Mode 24 votes
Hyperion
35%
SaiyanMad_Titan_21BuckyBruhChris1212123Colonaut123BlackJ4zzX_Factor_AgentPhantom4Dick_ChapeyToo_qikTalhamazizHamloyTP33 13 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Hypes is great and all. But a world of difference when he’s awakened. Unawakened his power gain and fury buffs don’t last long enough to get maximum damage out in time. But unawakened Corvus is just fine.
  • HamloyHamloy Posts: 49
    Hyperion
    Hyperion 100%, much more usfull, yes corvus hits hard after ramping up, but then again you need specific stuff to ramp him, and once you finish your 20 he becomes the weakest champ in the game for 30 seconds, hyperion has heal, power gain , fury , incenirate, stun and his even a good defender in AW, all in all Hyperion every time.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Corvus
    Hamloy said:

Hyperion 100%, much more usfull, yes corvus hits hard after ramping up, but then again you need specific stuff to ramp him, and once you finish your 20 he becomes the weakest champ in the game for 30 seconds, hyperion has heal, power gain , fury , incenirate, stun and his even a good defender in AW, all in all Hyperion every time.

Covus has many immunities, unblockable sp2, high damage through block, can stop evades with synergies, higher damage in shorter time, doesn't rely on RNG
    And yeah, they will have to find fights, but its not that hard.
    Tech and Mutants are everywhere.
    Avengers are pretty easy to find.
    Evade and Autoblock are the hardest to find.
    But you really only need 2-3 charges for him to shine.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Corvus
    I’d rank CG and keep Hype at r3 until you dupe him
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Usually I'd go Hype, but unduped, Corvus takes it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Okay, what moron just went on and disagreed with anyone that voted Corvus?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    He benefits more from the rank up
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    Hyperion
    Good defender, poison immune, Incinerate on sp1, armor break on sp2, hard hitter if you're a good parry-medium-heavy player.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    In terms of game progress I’m two quest away from uncollected
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    I thought this would go in Corvus favor. Thank you everyone for the helpful input