**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Gem, Best Option?

So i have a 4* awakening gem and i dont know which champ will I awakened, 4* Invinsible Woman, Annihilus, Rogue, Killmonger, Mister Sinister. Im going to use this champ to on Event Quests, Story mode, AW and AQ, though I have a lot of great champs. (im leaning to chose IM cause of the 4* duped rank 4/5 thing that I have, still I want your opinions) Thanks a lot and Appreciate it!! :)

Comments

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Killmonger has been a monster offensively for me. Well timed counters can mitigate evade champions and his special 2 tanks opposing special 3 attacks. He’s good for AW defense too if awakened.

Rogue also got me through a lot of content when her sig was maxed out. Power gain and regeneration combo was very useful and she shrugs rebuffs rather quickly.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Wait for someone like Omega, Namor, Archangel, Scarlett Witch, Doctor Voodoo, Ægon, Blade, Nick Fury, Ghost, Starky, Star-Lord, Void, or CAIW. But if you're really set on this, I'd go KM. Sinister is a good option too, but you'd need to get him to a high sig.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save it
  • Options
    Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Save it
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    KM or save it