**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon with a low sig?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Let my wife open my last 5 star crystal and wouldnt you believe it, she got me an Aegon 1st time dupe. Problem is I could only take his sig up to rank 40 anyway with the sig stones I have. I ran him through RoL for a few fight and just dont enjoy the long ramp up without a high sig.

Anyone have a low sig Aegon and swear by him? I dont want to waste my resources on him for LoLexploration if its going to be a rough time.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With a low sig he’s not great outside of lil
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    At least save some combo at low sig which is a plus but it’s hard to really ramp him up outside of labyrinth and RoL. 5/65 sig 190 Aegon for me is lucky to be at a 300 combo by the time I get to thanos in AQ taking both minis
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    That still allows him to carry a combo. He's 1000% better than he was. Still worth it
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

That still allows him to carry a combo. He's 1000% better than he was. Still worth it

^^ Yep! You at least have him awakened which takes the niche out of him
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have him 5/65 and started with an AG. He's like 120 now but was lower when I beat act5 ultron and 6.1 with him. It helps to have proxima or SL for combo shield (which is currently broken). His damage is awesome with furies, once you have a 50hit combo you can use your heavy, take a hit, get 2 furies. I've used him on caltrops to shrug bleeds when he crits. Lots of utility even at lower combos.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have both Aegon and Quill unawakened. I'd love to dupe either but so far not happening.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    edited November 2019
    Yeah so i have Aegon and my generic gem from act 5, ionly have like 8 sig stones ... im friggin waiting to throw that gem into him because i know im gonna get all pissy when he doesnt meet my expectation.

Ive been using ny 4* aegon to get use to him and when he was at low sig i used to think that he wasnt worth the hype. Then i max siged him, it wss such a difference... anything over 55% carry over is worth it

Side note: this maintenance blows right now, i hate to join the **** on this forum bcuz i think people can be so annoying w it but this maintenance couldnt be any shorter? Damn
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Had him at sig 50 for LoL, didnt notice it. Had him at sig 80 for 6.1, kinda noticed it but the sig wasnt that important for the fights he was a must in(doctor strange and sym supreme as well as magik in 6.1.5)