**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is AW defense modding possible??

Alright so I just I fought a Thing boss in AW. R4/55 sig level 18. The guy was running suicides. I had cap IW r4/55 sig 178. I had 5 kinetic charges plus the passive fury and a 20% champion boost and 20% health. I know overkill but they were about to expire. So I baited the special cleared the rock stacks protection was still in cool down fired off my sp3. He took zero damage. That’s 5 kinetic charges passive fury and 20% damage and nothing. I know thing is a tank but zero damage. Am I missing something or is the guy cheating? I’ve read that it’s impossible to mod defenders but I don’t believe that word exists in the hacking world. Any explanations

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Depends on sig level. At sig 200 he will take 80% less damage plus 1% for each rock stack active at this point. So max sig level plus 20 rock stacks = 100% damage migitation.

He said that the Thing was sig 18... the most damage mitigation you could get there is around 63% (found using auntm.ai)
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Modders can mod anything, but defenders is highly unlikely. They can mod how they fight in AW and AQ and every story mode. However there is no possible way that they can mod defenders. It would set off a lot of alarms over at Kabam. It's even hard for them to catch moders in game. It takes a lot of searching and looking at data. There is a guy who is Cavalier that has a pretty suspect account he has a 6* Human Torch as the top on his account now. He has a 5* Champion R4 and 5* Korg R3 and 4* Aegon all unawakend. Level 45 69k base hero rating. LOL
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Alright so I just I fought a Thing boss in AW. R4/55 sig level 18. The guy was running suicides. I had cap IW r4/55 sig 178. I had 5 kinetic charges plus the passive fury and a 20% champion boost and 20% health. I know overkill but they were about to expire. So I baited the special cleared the rock stacks protection was still in cool down fired off my sp3. He took zero damage. That’s 5 kinetic charges passive fury and 20% damage and nothing. I know thing is a tank but zero damage. Am I missing something or is the guy cheating? I’ve read that it’s impossible to mod defenders but I don’t believe that word exists in the hacking world. Any explanations

To answer your original question, no you cannot mod AW DEFENSE, only offense, because defense is handled completely by kabam's servers, not the client.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

What was the node?

He said boss.