How big do want or expect the compensation to be

FlareDogeFlareDoge Member Posts: 359
Lets be realistic comp is coming the entire game came grinding to a halt and the matinence they did took 6 hours and fixed 2 out of (i think) 9 bugs theres no point delaying the innevitable but I want your opinions on your expectations because everyone seems to have a different opinion

How big do want or expect the compensation to be 29 votes

Rewards on the level of 12.1 but with shards
13%
MidnightfoxRazorDevilSuvenduSaransh245 4 votes
The " I just lost my uncollected and side mission clear" Starter pack of 2k 6* shards 7k 5* Shards 9k T5 Basic frags multiple team revives, team health pots, and full energy refills
34%
FlareDogeReeseSmith14MityAntMaster3418AknylmzChampioncriticRougeknight87DjinHedronOmegalevel5 10 votes
The "This just made me miss arena cutoff" starter pack A.K.A half a 5* multiple arena boosts and arena timer refreshes, tons of pots and revives,
6%
Duke_Silverabqber 2 votes
Sizeable rewards at least a 4* Crystal 2.5k 5* shards and multiple revives, health pots and energy refills
17%
RyandoomLiviuDamianStevieManWonderDead1CaptainPoll 5 votes
Not much really maybe 1k 5* shards and a few full refills
27%
xNig16wegnerkThe42ndDoctorSandeepSSuros_moonJet6_3CaptainVanDyneSarumansBeard 8 votes
The "nothing is permenant" aka a few revives, health pots and 3 full energy refills
0%

Comments

• Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Member Posts: 35
    The " I just lost my uncollected and side mission clear" Starter pack of 2k 6* shards 7k 5* Shards 9k T5 Basic frags multiple team revives, team health pots, and full energy refills
    Big as jlos ass
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Member Posts: 286 ★★
    Why is everyone wanting so many shards.. it's not like you missed out on 2k 6* and 7k 5* shards from a few hrs of not being able to quest..
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    I just want to play the game and earn my own rewards. I don’t care/want free things (although some rank down tix would be nice :smile: )
  • NickSDCNickSDC Member Posts: 32
    Stamina refills and 5* arena boosts. That's what they did for the Voodoo arena.