**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena streaks lost due to “error”

Each fight I won. Yet “error” and then I lose... I rank 1-10% both arenas every week for a long time. I grind for rewards that help my account 5% of the time on pulls. This is ridiculous!! Most of us spend way more than enough to pay Kabam employee very very well for what happened to day not to happen. Now I’m screwed on arena because I keep winning fights just for the game to say I lost

Comments

• Options
    MalcolmFlexMalcolmFlex Posts: 12
    Just lost my 56 game win streak due to repeated crashing in the arena. Really disappointed because I was under the impression everything was ok. Kind of wished the game was still keeping me signed out so this couldn't have happened.
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    I’m dittoing this. Just lost my streak. Now locked out
  • Options
    EMKAY75EMKAY75 Posts: 12
    GREAT, lost my streak. Won both fights. Get connection error instead of getting to the next fight in both fights. 6star arena points gone, streak gone, milestones gone.

• Options
    Same thing happened to me, won the first fight, game crash. Logged back in showed as a lost, 2nd fight was network error and counted as a lost. Lost my streak and have not been able to grind for points since 1pmCST
  • Options

11:32AM
    Same this thing happened to me, won the all fights but after wining fights game crash, restart game & seen it showed as a lost this fight, 2nd fight was network error and same issue showed as a lost , thays why i not been able to grind for points till now.
  • Options
    Grind for units, bc and shards.... this is not okay... couldn't get on yesterday and play arena, and now Arena doesn’t work.
  • Options
    3Ax33Ax3 Posts: 26

Problem still persist at 10am GMT.
    Warning: Do not start fights until solved. Killstreak will be lost
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. If you wish to discuss it further, please do so in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.