**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uses for 5* Cull?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
While the game's bugged, I might as well as for some tips. what are some uses for a 5* unduped Cull Obsidian? just pulled him and I'm wondering what to do, especially since he needs high sig levels and is getting nerfed/fixed. I'm currently at 5.2.4 in progression if that helps in any way.

Comments

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I have him duped at 5* R3 and wonder the same thing. He’s a great IMIW counter, but I’m afraid to put anything else into him at this time. I’m starting to think I’ll focus on Hyperion to R5 instead. Hyperion offers more IMO.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    edited November 2019
    He doesn’t need to be duped, certainly it helps but his damage comes from his armor breaks and persistent charge, the rout buff is the cherry on top

Unduped he has one rout buff, duped gives a fury buff in cool down, multiple rout buffs possible and the sig level shortens the cool down

For most content he already crushes the opponent before you need a second rout buff, he is not really good for the long fights because of his low block proficiency.

So he is great for event quest and he is one of the most fun champions to play in my opinion, it’s hilarious sometimes

He is getting a nerf soon, so you might want to wait with putting resources in him