**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does Namors awaken ability work?

Does it work on bleed and poison as well - like against Morning star or AA (block) or agains Korg or Electro. Does it work on Mephistos incineration or Omegas death field?
It’s hard to understand exactly when it will apply.
Anyone who can give me a more specific description and give example on champs it will work against!

Comments

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    It works by deflecting damage while attacking the opponent (through block or basics) and deflects a certain percentage based on his Signature Level (Sig 200 is 100%). He will deflect any damage; limbo, aura of incineration, bleed, poison, korgs rocks, etc.. in other words, he deflects any kind of damage back at the opponent as long as you’re attacking.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Pest_1 said:

Does it work on bleed and poison as well - like against Morning star or AA (block) or agains Korg or Electro. Does it work on Mephistos incineration or Omegas death field?
    It’s hard to understand exactly when it will apply.
    Anyone who can give me a more specific description and give example on champs it will work against!

He will work against any champ, but it depends what sig level yours is. What level is your signature ability is yours? Is it a 4 star or 5 star?
  • Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63
    I got him as 4-star and got an awakening gem I am considering using on him. And your answer made it more possible I choose him. Thanks!
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It works on any damage inflicted on him while striking a foe (or hitting into a block). This includes damage taken by the suicide masteries. He needs to be at a very high sig level.

It works on any damage inflicted on him while striking a foe (or hitting into a block). This includes damage taken by the suicide masteries. He needs to be at a very high sig level.

And also death field?
    Will it reflect node-inflicted damage like on “close encounter node” in AW for example?

It works by deflecting damage while attacking the opponent (through block or basics) and deflects a certain percentage based on his Signature Level (Sig 200 is 100%). He will deflect any damage; limbo, aura of incineration, bleed, poison, korgs rocks, etc.. in other words, he deflects any kind of damage back at the opponent as long as you’re attacking.

So if you are blocking within death field you take damage but if you hit you will reflect it? Same with aurora of incineration?