**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensations

Based on what will be calculated the compensation?Because this last bug was a really pain in the ass,screwed up alliance war,alliance quest ,arena,quests?

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    As a comparison, here is a comp package given out almost a year and a half ago, just for excessive maintenance in the month of May 2018.

https://youtu.be/8qTH4VcQKok
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Ionian888 said:

Based on what will be calculated the compensation?Because this last bug was a really pain in the ass,screwed up alliance war,alliance quest ,arena,quests?

They would probably put in balance the stuff that people could have gained during a normal playtime, but didn't due to the issues, and send out something that would somehow "cover" the losses.
    Given that war matchmaking has been heavily impacted, it will probably be some 5* and 4* shards
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Better be a lot more than just 4 and 5* shards. AW **** made a lot of alliance drop tier and season rank. Thats t5b, t2a and 6* shards difference.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Remeli said:

Better be a lot more than just 4 and 5* shards. AW **** made a lot of alliance drop tier and season rank. Thats t5b, t2a and 6* shards difference.

The season ranks will be treated separately. From my POV, I see 2 acceptable solutions to the season rankings.
    1) Take last saturday's ranking as final, given that the wars worked well till that point.
    2) Take in consideration each alliance's highest ranking during the season.
    The latter might cause some issues in the top tiers though, as it's possible the top alliances rotated between them on the top spots.
    Or, the worst of them, cancel the season entirely, but that will surely backfire.
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    They said compensation will be out by next week. Give em a break man!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Remeli said:

The season ranks will be treated separately. From my POV, I see 2 acceptable solutions to the season rankings.
    1) Take last saturday's ranking as final, given that the wars worked well till that point.
    2) Take in consideration each alliance's highest ranking during the season.
    The latter might cause some issues in the top tiers though, as it's possible the top alliances rotated between them on the top spots.
    Or, the worst of them, cancel the season entirely, but that will surely backfire.
    better yet, take the highest rating you have had since Friday before it happens. This means that people who won their friday night battle will not be punished, add one tier higher to account for some upward mobility in the last days of the war add in 6 wins worth of rewards at your level and it will be what compensation should be.

If you lock it to Friday it punished those not affected.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

They said compensation will be out by next week. Give em a break man!

Where did they say this? not that I dont believe you mind you, i just like to know what other information may have been in that post as well.
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    I was just wondering about this myself. I sure hope it doesn't take five freakin weeks. OMG! Whatever the case, I hope we get a comp package that isn't BS. Cmon Kabam, you can make this awesome!!
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yeah, it is a lot to sort through. You have AQ, AW, regular event quests, special daily event quests/rewards that were missed, arenas... that's a lot to sort through and come up with a compensation for.

I personally missed the daily special event and rewards, as well as valuable time for arenas, causing me to miss milestones that I usually clear. So it will be a lot to digest for Kabam for each individual.
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Considering we lost an ENTIRE DAY of potential gains...
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I just want to be able to claim my reward for my mercenary wins
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Considering we lost an ENTIRE DAY of potential gains...

There is 24 hours in a day. The outage was only 8 hours. 8 is not 24, therefore you didn't lose out on an entire day.
  • Options
    CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    I would like to get the rewards I earned a week ago
  • Options
    Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Probs will get brushed under the carpet and hopefully forgot about
  • Options
    As mentioned in posts of a similar nature, we are in discussion about all of this. Once we have more viable information to give to y'all, we'll announce it for everyone to see.
This discussion has been closed.