**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you ghost annihilus?

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Does anyone know if she works? There is an annihilus in 6.3.1 with mesmerise and incinerate if you don’t hit them in 2 seconds, and for my roster ghost is the only champ who counters both nodes, but does annihilus have something to screw her up? Never seen anyone use her against him and haven’t tried myself so I always assumed something stops her

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    He has 2 abilities you need to be aware of:

- unstoppable
    - armor break

Obviously, armor break is bad for ghost.
    Both are tied to his Stifle.

How to avoid? Don't let him touch you ... ie don't block him .. don't get hit by him.
    And do NOT let him use a sp3 (it auto applies 10 stifles .. O.o )

Ironically .. Ghost - of all champs - should be able to pull this off . ;)

(I'd recommend duelling a test to make sure, though ;) hehe)
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

- unstoppable
    - armor break

How to avoid? Don't let him touch you ... ie don't block him .. don't get hit by him.

Thanks, so basically you play perfect you’re fine, screw up and it hurts bad
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Does anyone know if she works? There is an annihilus in 6.3.1 with mesmerise and incinerate if you don’t hit them in 2 seconds, and for my roster ghost is the only champ who counters both nodes, but does annihilus have something to screw her up? Never seen anyone use her against him and haven’t tried myself so I always assumed something stops her

You can but you cannot block anything safely. Have to phase all attacks and either phase or dex all specials
  • Options
    YohanjrYohanjr Posts: 100
    Lvernon15 said:

You cant cant swipe back against him. He will go unstoppable.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    You’re good to god but one mistake and you dead
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Yohanjr said:

Lvernon15 said:

That only if you get him from him with u don’t do with ghost

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yohanjr said:

Lvernon15 said:

He only becomes unstoppable if you have a Stifle. And you only get Stifle if he touches you.
    If you always dex and intercept instead of parrying, you won’t get Stifle, therefore he won’t become Unstoppable
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

dot_ditto said:

- unstoppable
    - armor break

Thanks, so basically you play perfect you’re fine, screw up and it hurts bad
    Hey, you asked if she works . not if it's easy !! :P hehe
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I did the uc with my 4* ghost on him. If you play perfectly with phase intercepting he should never go unstoppable. Dont block or anything just phase intercept
  • Options

Block him on all social media and don’t return any of his calls. oh wait

Should I just... ghost him... ok I’ll let myself out
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★