**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy Fix to War Problem

Given all the issues with the previous War Season, everyone is pretty mad. - We all get that.

Here's how to fix it:

1) Reward Rank Up - Give everyone their rewards - but ranked up TWO RANKS versus where they were in the season. Example: If they were Gold 3, they get Gold 1 rewards. Bronze 1 would get Silver 2 rewards. - etc...

2) Item Reimbursement - All potions and revives used in the last two wars should be returned to each player.

I think that would cover it.

Please provide any feedback.

Thanks!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Sorry, but that's just a horrible idea. People missed 1 war. Giving 2 tiers higher is not equal ground. It's too much.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Sorry, but that's just a horrible idea. People missed 1 war. Giving 2 tiers higher is not equal ground. It's too much.

Somone mis 2 war but definitely not enough to get 2 tier above
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154

Well I can say DEFINITIVELY that "Missing One War" has cost us ONE TIER in rewards. If the season had continued, it isn't unreasonable to assume that we could have moved up TWO ranks.

Clearly not a "Horrible Idea" as you so un-eloquently posted.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,092 ★★★
    One tier above would be best solution.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Some missed 2, in addtion we lost out on 6 wars total, people could move up 2 ranks in that time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    Myradral said:

Well I can say DEFINITIVELY that "Missing One War" has cost us ONE TIER in rewards. If the season had continued, it isn't unreasonable to assume that we could have moved up TWO ranks.

And those in Masters? No higher ranks to get, so they get triple the masters rewards? if they were ever to consider that idea, and it's not a new idea as its been mentioned many, many times already, I would expect 1 tier higher. I highly doubt that would even happen honestly.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Myradral said:

And those in Masters? No higher ranks to get, so they get triple the masters rewards? if they were ever to consider that idea, and it's not a new idea as its been mentioned many, many times already, I would expect 1 tier higher. I highly doubt that would even happen honestly.
    They can limit it to masters, people who are rank 1 2 and 3 all get the top reward, as the top reward indicates the maximum you can gain.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Lormif said:

Some missed 2, in addtion we lost out on 6 wars total, people could move up 2 ranks in that time.
    ^---------------------- This.