**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Trinity in the Game

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
We all know there are some great ones. For the money my favorite is New CM/Fury/Pool (Gold/Dead/DPX). Extended and increased potency fury for CM, massive regen if you’re running suicides with her and more. Add your fav if it’s not listed

Best Trinity in the Game 220 votes

CM/Fury/Pool
5%
DalBotbassala16wegnerkRoOOtsPrimetime_769IvarTheBonelessChriissRH3t3rFroaki3Nah01OYCSoar2878gudeN 13 votes
Blade/SS/GR
24%
NMEONESLoganRiise81buffajrJadedDuMonUAlex13369Solrac_2Uncle_Fatty_247HMLewisDOKTOROKTOPUSThecurlerLt_Magnum_1GrimmbearSceptilemaniacPh1313SandeepSBobomanChineseChampion868Shroud1969 54 votes
Winter Soldier/Killmonger/Void
5%
VorvancosOmegaManredsoxpatsfan89SnaapjackCarossyGavstert99Ctfz35BonzodavidJelleGiodood_1Destroy4589LucianoDelHoya 12 votes
Domino/Red Hulk/Masacre
34%
ArcDeAngelusTimone147bhuv9191Spity68Longshot57INTEGRALFallencircusChovnerBENJI830MrLalowSpeedbumpTJ82ShaggyMViper83WaynedavyWayde0wilsonWingTSEOsfan8Carme1974TheEducation 76 votes
Other
29%
RektorMets17ChopinAsLexBajjsbwuqjwSpicyslicerBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15rockstar323OrcDovahkiinKayser2705Savio444Nojokejaym_ASDF_AhitlawsolopoloDuke_SilverMostWantedPizzabeatGD-DEV3LTaZ_4178 65 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Imo
    1# Quantum Trinity
    2# Void/KM/Sabertooth
    3# Blade/Sparky/Ghost Rider
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Blade/SS/GR
    I prefer Sabretooth, KM and Void over WS, KM and Void. I would also put Quake in for Pool. Now that I think about it, CMM, NF AND Quake would be the best Trinity imo. Ghost, Hood and Wasp is up there of course, but I feel like CMM, NF and Quake could be just the smallest bit more versatile.
  • NegritisNegritis Posts: 58
    Cg-AEgon-PM
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Other
    Sabretooth, killmonger and void/winter soldier.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Other
    CapIW - CMM - NF
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Other
    VTD, Venom, SS
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Spikerjax said:

Ghost, Wasp, and Hood

This
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Other
    Iceman, Blade, GR

Iceman - Triple immune + counter for evaders and damage without contact
    GR - Long fights , On demand Regen, power drain and Nullify
    Blade - If you are from another dimension/if you are a villian/ if you can bleed , then I'm Blade
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Domino/Red Hulk/Masacre
    I think the best trinity is probably : domino, red hulk massacre.

The question wasn’t which trinity is the strongest.

I put more value in a roster that I can use as opposed to healing up more fights for one champion
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Other
    ST - KM - Void
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Other
    Black widow(claire)
    Blade
    Ghostrider
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Other
    Ghost Wasp Hood
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other
    Mephisto, ms and Angela or guilly
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Other
    The best one : Ghost, Wasp, Antman/Hood
    The second place is for : Warlock, Guillotine 2099 and Vision/Ultron
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Domino/Red Hulk/Masacre
    ST, KM, WS :maso, damage, True Strike
    OML, ST, KM: heals, Maso
    OML, Domino, Mysterio: heal block, heals, damage
    Domino, Warlock, Magik: damage, utility, power control
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    CM/Fury/Pool
    _ASDF_ said:

Lmao. No Ghost trinity? This poll is invalid or maybe your not familiar with the game?

DalBot said:

We all know there are some great ones. For the money my favorite is New CM/Fury/Pool (Gold/Dead/DPX). Extended and increased potency fury for CM, massive regen if you’re running suicides with her and more. Add your fav if it’s not listed

Or maybe you could read where I said to insert your own. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And yeah I know a thing or two about Ghost...
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Other

Quake
    Nick Fury
    Black Widow

I really want a max sig 5* BW. With Quake, and Hawkeye (both 5*s), Black Widow has roughly ~106% ability accuracy and nearly 122% against science. Even versus mutants it should be nearly ~90%. Additionally, the small power gain buff doesnt hurt either.

This makes her one of the most versatile and reliable champs since you are GUARANTEED to shut down ANY defensive ability granted:

1. You trigger it upon striking then making contact
    2. Enemy CAN have ability accuracy reduced (ie. not AA)
    3. The node doesnt reduce YOUR ability
    4. Enemy is non-mutant (so not AA again)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Other
    (Cough ghost ant man hood cough)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Other
    My favourite right now is Magik, Omega Red and Colossus. Sabertooth, Omega Red and Void is close second. I would like to test Darkhawk, Night Trasher and Ghost Rider (need 4*+ NT).
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Blade/SS/GR
    Magik, warlock and omega red
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Other
    Sabretooth/Killmonger/Void
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Other
    Omega red, void and sabretooth
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    I’d prefer a poll that compares quantum trinity to blade trinity. They are both great. I just can’t decide. Either way, I will combine this trinity with Hyperion and Iceman to fill in any utility void for questing.