**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I R5 my 4 star domino or R3 my 5 star Havoc? Just finished act 4

Comments

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Havok.
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Havok
  • Options
    PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    My 5/50 Domino was essential through Uncollected.
    But I hardly recommend focusing on 5* since they are now much more common, and 5* R3 can keep growing to R4/R5 while 4* can´t.
  • Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87

Whatever you do, don't upgrade Ghost rider. He is literally one of the wettest noodles out there.

Not true at all!
    I have him as a r4 and i play him a a lot hes one of the best out there...
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    Hands down Havok. He’s a great champ who you will want to take to R5. Domino is really good, but uncollected is pretty close to the ceiling for 4*s.
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    If it was a 5* Domino then it would be a no brainer. When u have doubts like this always go with the 5*.
  • Options
    Thanks guys going for Havoc then 😬
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Havok. Although Domino is a bit better than Havok, she's a 4 star and he's a 5 star and a 5 star will take you further.

Whatever you do, don't upgrade Ghost rider. He is literally one of the wettest noodles out there.

Not true at all!
    @Kingpinamos Mate, Ghost Rider is one of the best Mystics in the game what are you going on about??
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

What is with you and GR, man? He has a lot of utility, tons upon tons of survivability, and his damage isn't even nearly as bad as you say, especially with that solid fury.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Also, Havok. He's like the ever-so-slightly lesser version of Domino imo. Super powerful specials and one of the best defenders in the game, just like her. But seeing as he's a 5 star, I'd say he's the better option.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Hands down Havok. He’s a great champ who you will want to take to R5. Domino is really good, but uncollected is pretty close to the ceiling for 4*s.

Idk if i’d go as far as R5 him, hes awesome but the rampup to get to 5 prowess 10 charges can take some time. Omega/namor/domino are more r5 worthy
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

What is with you and GR, man? He has a lot of utility, tons upon tons of survivability, and his damage isn't even nearly as bad as you say, especially with that solid fury.
    I bet $5 he doesn't even have ghost rider
  • Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87

Havok. Although Domino is a bit better than Havok, she's a 4 star and he's a 5 star and a 5 star will take you further.

Not true at all!
    @Kingpinamos Mate, Ghost Rider is one of the best Mystics in the game what are you going on about??
    Thats what i said mate