**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

9.6 Prestige player looking for a Chilled ally - G3 and up

I still enjoy playing MCOC, BUT, I'm burnt out, and life has me busier these days.

I'm hoping to find a FRIENDLY, chill, map 5 and 4 ally that still earns half decent rewards. US Central time zone.

Line ID -- Rfallen1891

Comments

• Options
    DarthFigmentDarthFigment Posts: 36
    You may be a good fit for us. Here’s more about our alliance:

CHAØS is a relaxed group that strives to strike a balance between real life and enjoying the game. We keep things fun, respectful, and manageable and are a good fit for a player who logs in several times a day but does not want to feel the 24/7 pressure of higher maps.

Line is required. We have been in Gold 1 and Gold 2. AQ donations are not required. We use a mix of heroic and master modifiers in AQ, with BG1 running Map 4 on non-AW attack days and Map 2 on attack days, BG2 running Map 4 every day, and BG3 running Map 5 every day.

An ideal candidate has an assortment of 5* and 6* champs for attack and defense (we run perfect diversity), is working on or already has the Cavalier title, and is a good communicator. If this sounds like you, please contact DarthFigment on Line.