**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mercenary rewards milestone

I still can’t claim the rewards for mercenary fights

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    You’re already got them via in game mailbox fews days ago.
  • jmo254jmo254 Posts: 18
    I received the rewards via mail but its still shown in rewards.this is the 4th milestone and since its still there I cannot work towards 5th milestone to get the legendary crystal
    Seems kabam just does not care because they cannot even answer me through support tickets.such an unprofessional way to deal with summomers that pay their salary
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    jmo254 said:

I received the rewards via mail but its still shown in rewards.this is the 4th milestone and since its still there I cannot work towards 5th milestone to get the legendary crystal

Yes you can, you will continue to accumulate mercenary fights toward the next milestone, just keep fighting.
    Cyporg said:

jmo254 said:

Yes you can, you will continue to accumulate mercenary fights toward the next milestone, just keep fighting.
    Thank u cyporg.i will try it.its a shame that another summoner can help the community more than kabam staff