**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I know it’s asking a lot but anyway we can revamp arena

So I know it’s crazy and only an idea.. I don’t wanta seem like I know better then you guys. I been playing over 4 years now and arenas always been the same. I know people say don’t change what isn’t broken but just a idea.. I used to grind for new 4 star champions all the time.. now that I’m to weak to grind for 5 stars I just grind to the point we’re I get 5 star shards.. I just think add more shards for people or put something in were we can get different shards for the type of arena.. I don’t have time to grind 40 mil plus for like dr doom or what not. Idk just an idea.. I know you all have a lot on your plate with all the stuff going on with war/ how block doesn’t block and stuff and not trying to add more stuff hopefully this message starts someone’s thoughts to grind a little

Comments

• NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    90mil for Dr doom actually. If you recycle the same 3 6* champs with units and run continuously that equates to about 8 Odins in units. That should be enough for a 6* not a 5*. Kabaam, Fix this and throw a bone to more casual players.
  • Yea no way I can do that lol.... I only have 1 max out 5 star and other rank 4s but I do agree with what you said thank you