**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6 Star Quake

I was wondering why doesn't a 6 star quake exist?? I don't have a single 6 star though, but I like to see some gameplay of a 6 star quake and how does she differ from a 5 star one

Does anyone know why isnt there a 6 star quake in the game?
Just curious to know the answer 🤔

Comments

• Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 446 ★★

Same reason there’s not a 6 star Hyperion, Starky, Scarlet Witch, etc. Kabam doesn’t want to introduce too many OP 6 stars.

I agree with you buddy
    But then captain america(iw), domino,corvus, void, symbiote supreme, nick fury, aegon,etc do come in 6 star rarity, so probably those are less OP than sparky or hyperion is what you want to say?
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Same reason there’s not a 6 star Hyperion, Starky, Scarlet Witch, etc. Kabam doesn’t want to introduce too many OP 6 stars.

I agree with you buddy
    But then captain america(iw), domino,corvus, void, symbiote supreme, nick fury, aegon,etc do come in 6 star rarity, so probably those are less OP than sparky or hyperion is what you want to say?
    Only kabam knows this.
  • Options
    TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98
    edited November 2019
    They’re slowly rolling out the old champs as 6*s. It’s probably gonna take a while before the get to Quake, considering that they only update the pool every couple months
  • Options
    Thank you guys for reading and answering my question
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Quake would be too OP. Could you imagine running suicides and have a 5/65 6* and quake n bake? That would be somewhere in the area of 150k aftershocks. Lol
  • Options
    MRMOJO77 said:

Quake would be too OP. Could you imagine running suicides and have a 5/65 6* and quake n bake? That would be somewhere in the area of 150k aftershocks. Lol

Even a r3 6 star champion doesnt exist in the current state of the game, let alone r5 6 star
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

With champions like Ghost, Corvus Glaive, Namor, Omega Red and Ægon in the 6* basic pool. It really wouldn't hurt to add Hyperion or Sparky.

Quake, however is on a whole different level. There's very few things that can stop her, the only problem is that the fights are a bit too long (even at 5/65). If they release her as a 6*, which can potentially go up to 6* rank 3, 4 and 5, she will demolish the game.
  • Options
    psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24

With champions like Ghost, Corvus Glaive, Namor, Omega Red and Ægon in the 6* basic pool. It really wouldn't hurt to add Hyperion or Sparky.

Quake, however is on a whole different level. There's very few things that can stop her, the only problem is that the fights are a bit too long (even at 5/65). If they release her as a 6*, which can potentially go up to 6* rank 3, 4 and 5, she will demolish the game.
    those older champs aren't in the 6* pool yet because they were released before the introduction of 6* champs. so it takes some time. with every new 6* pool, Kabam introduces more classic champs into the 6* pool.

which makes it so much harder to dupe anyone.
  • Options
    CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Agent Venom, Archangel, Black Widow, Blade, Captain America (OG), Crossbones, Daredavil (Netflix), Dr Voodoo, Falcon, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, Hulk (OG), Hyperion, Iceman, Iron Patriot, Joe Fixit, Magik, Magneto (Marvel Now), Medusa, Ms Marvel, Kamala Khan, Quake, Rouge, Ronan, Scarlet Witch, She Hulk, Spiderman (SE), Spiderman (Symbiot), Star Lord, Thor (OG), Vision (AOU), War Machine, Wolverine (OG), Wolverine (X23)

These are the old champions (total:34) which are not in 6* pool. They add 6 old champions to every new 6* featured crystal. If they continue this method, we will have all champions as 6* in 1.5 years. lol
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

I agree with you buddy
    I said “too many”. They want to limit the ratio of OP champs to others, so they’ll hold back on these others until the game balances itself out more, but heck there’s still a good amount of characters we don’t even have available as 5*s yet.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

I was wondering why doesn't a 6 star quake exist?? I don't have a single 6 star though, but I like to see some gameplay of a 6 star quake and how does she differ from a 5 star one

Does anyone know why isnt there a 6 star quake in the game?
    Just curious to know the answer 🤔

Sw I can understand. Quake not so much. I mean when they have characters like guillotine 2099, domino, symbiote supreme, ghost, who don’t need their awakened abilities to be incredible, it doesn’t make sense. They probably just haven’t added her as of yet to save her.