Options

Spidey Gwen (Unduped)

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,419 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Is she considered a good option for Collector? I basically have 5.1,5.2,5.3 explored but not completed. I am 6 paths away from fully completing 5.3 and then wanna fight the collector and get that out of the way and save units for 5.4 as my roster doesnt have good 5* most of my god tiers are 4* with exception of Blade.Stark.Void.IMIW.Medusa who are all 5* lol

Also besides Spidey Gwen who else would be ideally for Collector

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    She was pretty useful to me

She straight on makes the Unstoppable useless, and, even with the absurd AAR through the end of the fight, she still evades his special attacks, cause she has 550% (i guess) more chances to evade Unblockable specials.

Considering that his specials are really really annoying to dex, she is pretty solid here.

Also also, since The Collector is a champ from the Superior class, she starts the fight with 4 charges (so her damage is already pretty ramped up from the beginning, needing just one SP1 to max her damage output (or 2 if you have a Symbiote on your team)).
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Very Amazing Option on her own, One of the Best Options if she has the Symbiote Synergy. Also no she doesn't require her Sig, but it's a nice little boost.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    After you get 5 Spider Charges (or 6 with the Symbiote Synergy) just Spam Sp3s as hit give her Double Hits like Red Hulk has, she'll melt him because that also counts as separate hit from her regular attack allowing her to ignore some of his Damage Cap. (I think he has some type of Damage Cap)