**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Global chat

Anyone else tired of all the weird conversations in global chat? It make me question why I even try to recruit!

Comments

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    I know, it's probably worse in my server. Spammers saying stuff like "TRAYDING ACCOUNTS ADD ME" and other BS
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    "Girls add me!".......never fails. Lol.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    There are people on the forums that are just as bad but they fail to see it.
  • Or those people that just spam it up with dumb and non coherent thoughts.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    "I'm Batman" was huge back in the day. Especially from those who had Black Panther as their top champ, usually a 2*.
    I know, it's probably worse in my server. Spammers saying stuff like "TRAYDING ACCOUNTS ADD ME" and other BS

They even advertise selling them. I'm sure they get reported. Still not the wisest idea.
    "Can someone gift me a 4* Crystal". "Can someone gift me a 4* champ". "Can someone gift me units" I think I saw once.
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    "Can someone gift me a 4* Crystal". "Can someone gift me a 4* champ". "Can someone gift me units" I think I saw once.

Once? XD I call the Gifting Event "Begapalooza". Lol.
    Well the asking for units I saw once. Begapalooza is funny.
    Well the asking for units I saw once. Begapalooza is funny.

I've seen it many times. They Post here too, briefly. I suppose if we wanted to get serious, there are a variety of Players and all different ages and socioeconomic situations. Everything under the sun in Global Chat. I still don't understand for the life of me why people try to hook up on MCOC. I blame hormones and Unlimited Data Plans. Lol.
    Anyone take up the offer from one guy during the last gifting event? He was offering to trade the Major Event Crystal, can't remember what it's called. He had like 100 crystals and they give you a chance at Kang and they awarded the most points. Would've cost him like 36,000 units or something.
    KIds will never know the struggle of asking a girl out or being asked out in person. It's a stone cold shame.
    Anyone take up the offer from one guy during the last gifting event? He was offering to trade the Major Event Crystal, can't remember what it's called. He had like 100 crystals and they give you a chance at Kang and they awarded the most points. Would've cost him like 36,000 units or something.

Never saw that one. I had a few friends on Global I traded with though. That was fun. Fair trades are cool, especially when I was earning Points for my Ally. Unfortunately, some people got bamboozled and gave swag away with no return.
    edited August 2017
    Yeah dude was in the forum (the old one) and showed sreen shots and said he could trade all of them to one person or if more than one they go first and he goes after doing an even amount each time. so 1 for 1 or 5 for 5.
    Yeah dude was in the forum (the old one) and showed sreen shots and said he could trade all of them to one person or if more than one they go first and he goes after doing an even amount each time. so 1 for 1 or 5 for 5.

Ah. Interesting. Hope it was legit. I had a friend that kept trolling people and saying he sent something. Told them to keep checking their Email and restarting the game. I told him he was evil. Lol.
    edited August 2017
    People from my friends or alliance kept gifting me, that's all well and good but I have to grind for units, had to do arenas to give back energy refills or small crystals whatever they gave me. The only reason I could gift was cause one of the brilliant ideas Kabam had was to give everyone a temporary gifting badge.

Edit: Brilliant in a positive sense. It really was a good idea.
    People from my friends or alliance kept gifting me, that's all well and good but I have to grind for units, had to do arenas to give back energy refills or small crystals whatever they gave me. The only reason I could gift was cause one of the brilliant ideas Kabam had was to give everyone a temporary gifting badge.

Yeah. Alot of people wanted that to be permanent. I won't get into that debate here. Lol. I will say the Event was fun. Spent way too much on it. ;)
  • XbisuxXbisux Posts: 1
    OlÁ , a kabam encontrou um problema no jogo. Ao qual eu não fui enformado. Com tudo toda vez no qual eu terminava uma missão eu ganhava uma premiação. Bem eu usei itens para terminar as missões para garantir a premiação. Agora esses itens gastos também serão devolvidos.???? Observação: em nenhum momento usei de recursos para ganhar essas premiações quem deveria pagar com o erro era a kabam beneficiando quem não o teve não prejudicando quem o teve. Não vai dado tive que usar de tempo além de itens. E agora?
    Xbisux wrote: »
    OlÁ , a kabam encontrou um problema no jogo. Ao qual eu não fui enformado. Com tudo toda vez no qual eu terminava uma missão eu ganhava uma premiação. Bem eu usei itens para terminar as missões para garantir a premiação. Agora esses itens gastos também serão devolvidos.???? Observação: em nenhum momento usei de recursos para ganhar essas premiações quem deveria pagar com o erro era a kabam beneficiando quem não o teve não prejudicando quem o teve. Não vai dado tive que usar de tempo além de itens. E agora?

No puden ayudarte aqi.
    I can read Spanish a little to get by, I'm surprised I could understand enough Portuguese to reply in Spanish.