**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot five star crystal not 14 days.

I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out but I noticed that the crystal only runs until August 30. Is he going to get the full two week run or is it just six days for him?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You can buy the crystal and wait for the update on the 6-star shards
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yeah I also noticed he only got a week on offer
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Either because the patch may cause issues with his crystal timer, or they are going to change something else. Or a complete oops =P Maybe they are going to just dump all of the 5* champs into the basic crystal instead of waiting, so no more reason for Featured ones to run.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a moderator @Kabam Miike or someone touch on this. I was thinking of pulling his crystal after the new champs hit the crystals for September but now I might not get a chance?

Please clarify.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what about my last post would be flagged, but an answer would sure be nice.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »
    I have no idea what about my last post would be flagged, but an answer would sure be nice.

If I could guess, it was because you called out a MOD to the thread. I don't think that's legal
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Bayouem wrote: »
    I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out...

Why is that? King Groot so good???

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Gargamesh wrote: »
    I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out...

KG has probably the best sustain in the game, maybe besides Wolvie. That hurts pots/revive sales so maybe it is a conspiracy.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    And is he any good in Alliance War?
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Gargamesh wrote: »

KG has probably the best sustain in the game, maybe besides Wolvie. That hurts pots/revive sales so maybe it is a conspiracy.

is it? KG hits like a wet noodle tho.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter. Great players will want him for his longevity