King Groot five star crystal not 14 days.

I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out but I noticed that the crystal only runs until August 30. Is he going to get the full two week run or is it just six days for him?

Comments

  • You can buy the crystal and wait for the update on the 6-star shards
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yeah I also noticed he only got a week on offer
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Either because the patch may cause issues with his crystal timer, or they are going to change something else. Or a complete oops =P Maybe they are going to just dump all of the 5* champs into the basic crystal instead of waiting, so no more reason for Featured ones to run.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,459 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a moderator @Kabam Miike or someone touch on this. I was thinking of pulling his crystal after the new champs hit the crystals for September but now I might not get a chance?

    Please clarify.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,459 ★★★★★
    I have no idea what about my last post would be flagged, but an answer would sure be nice.
  • DalBot wrote: »
    I have no idea what about my last post would be flagged, but an answer would sure be nice.

    If I could guess, it was because you called out a MOD to the thread. I don't think that's legal
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Bayouem wrote: »
    I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out...

    Why is that? King Groot so good???

  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Gargamesh wrote: »
    Bayouem wrote: »
    I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out...

    Why is that? King Groot so good???

    KG has probably the best sustain in the game, maybe besides Wolvie. That hurts pots/revive sales so maybe it is a conspiracy.
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    And is he any good in Alliance War?
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Gargamesh wrote: »
    Bayouem wrote: »
    I was hoping to open a couple King Groot crystals after the 6 star shards come out...

    Why is that? King Groot so good???

    KG has probably the best sustain in the game, maybe besides Wolvie. That hurts pots/revive sales so maybe it is a conspiracy.

    is it? KG hits like a wet noodle tho.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter. Great players will want him for his longevity
Sign In or Register to comment.