**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Anyone..
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What is the question? Ain't gonna watch a video
  • Options
    What's the best mastery set up and what cp does my guys have to be at to beat 5.2.4... I can't beat it even with this squad...
  • Options

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You just need to improve at the game, that team is easily strong enough to do the quest
  • Options
    ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39 β˜…
    First, go the yellow jacket - Deadpool route. Antman is a huge pain in the butt, I did his path last. You just gotta out damage and minimize their regen. Any debuff triggers it, including parry so try to minimize anything that gives them a red symbol. I used Fury, Corvis and revives for most of it. At this point in the game it is essential to farm potions. When you beat it, 5.2.5 is easy and 5.2.6 is easy except the boss. Ur almost there!
  • Options
    ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39 β˜…
    Oh and you might want to wait until they fix petrify. It doesn’t work right now so ur capiw can’t reverse healing. Which is a huge problem for you right now.
  • Options
    Thank you guys, and those #'s are with sucidies I just put them back on been grinding arena, about to respec and try this again.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…
    5.2.4 is where I first needed to save resources, boost up and go for it. It'll be the same moving forward. Practice with ghost a lot and you can throw a 2 or 3* wasp in there and wreck.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just bring someone who inflicts debuffs on combo hits so you can always parry and all you need to care about is damage. Also bring a bleed immune for Storm. LC worked wonders for me back in the day; but the best choice by far is Sabretooth and unconfirmed Proxima with her fancy block ability?