**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant boss popping Fatigue during stun!

I was playing Variant 1 Chapter 2.3 yesterday and noticed the Ultron Clone boss shown above is somehow popping the fatigue debuff even during his stun phase from a parry. I was using Warlock who has a quick heavy attack so there is no way my heavy was lapsing over beyond the stun duration, like using someone like IMIW heavy attack. Because of this bug it costed me many unnecessary units. Please look into and fix this!!!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Well he Hav a change to put it one you. With basic hit
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Read his abilities. He has a chance to place a fatigue on your champion on every hit received.
    Not a bug, working as intended here
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Like I said previously, you need to read his abilities. Not talking about the node, but his base abilities.

With every hit received, he has something like 10% chance to inflict a fatigue debuff on you
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    TBAG4DAYS said:

Read his abilities. He has a chance to place a fatigue on your champion on every hit received.

@will-o-wisp, How about you read... The only time it states “every time” is once a fatigue debuff is applied then you take damage with every strike you do. No where in node does it say it has a chance with every strike to get a fatigue debuff, it states if he passively evades then you get one which a champ is not supposed to be able to evade while under a stun! By definition he is stunned from be able to move so yes it is a bug and needs to be looked into and adjusted!!!

@Kabam Miike please look into this.
    How bout you read the abilities before assuming it's a bug. Science drones tend to inflict fatigue for every crit landed on them
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

TBAG4DAYS said:

@will-o-wisp, How about you read... The only time it states “every time” is once a fatigue debuff is applied then you take damage with every strike you do. No where in node does it say it has a chance with every strike to get a fatigue debuff, it states if he passively evades then you get one which a champ is not supposed to be able to evade while under a stun! By definition he is stunned from be able to move so yes it is a bug and needs to be looked into and adjusted!!!

@Kabam Miike please look into this.
    How bout you read the abilities before assuming it's a bug. Science drones tend to inflict fatigue for every crit landed on them
    Its definitely in the signature ability of the drone