**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected ægon

So Ive tried the uncollected ægon fight getting so close to defeat him and I mess up and die so I have to restart, and everytime I come close I still can’t beat him

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I used my favorite girl in the contest Medusa, her sp2 is great for lazarus bc it has 10 hits and does enough damage to remove a charge and then before the special is over hes healed and the last few hits eat into the next charge a bit, she almost always is able to take down a boss fight when i use her. Made this today when i was doing exploration.

https://youtu.be/7rZ4hRrK3Dg
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Any champs can beat him I used AA, domino and Hyperion all of them oneshot him
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    I was in the same boat as you OP. I fought him at least 20 times before getting him. I would get him down to 1 or no Lazarus charges and then mess up and die. Sooooooooooo frustrating. Corvus did it for me. Got him low on health with my other champs and then 2 special 2’s from Corvus took him down.

I’m definitely not going to try exploring chapter 3 this month.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Anyone can one shot uncollected aegon. You just need to be very patient. 100+ combo him with specials, and you should be fine.