**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying for cavalier. Which champ should I rank up? i only got 1M+ gold.

gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Help here. I am trying to get cavalier. Which champ can help? i filtered out my 5/65 domino sig100. stuck at 6.1.2 ultron boss.

Comments

• IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Chapter 5 crossbones is super tough. I used Morningstar. Hyperion will be really helpful and omega red as well. You’ve got good options
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    You have nebula for Ultron, and for Crossbones use Collosus or Morningstar
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Omega if you can awaken him, he and corvus arts MVPs for 6.1 else do aegon or Hyperion
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    No one.

Ægon on this level will take you through 6.1 easily. Crossbones will be piece of cake.

Last boss sentinel (6.1.6) will be quite demanding. Ægon worked for me fine there but at that moment I was sorry I have only R4 so before you crack on with 6.1.6 you can R5 him.:-)
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    Why aren’t Void and Magik not on R4 :disappointed:
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I used Omega for CB unduped and he worked fine. Def rank him up.

Also, don't worry that you have only done up to Ultron. He is like, the second hardest boss next to CB. Ghost is a joke and Loki is barely an inconvenience. Sentinel is countered quite well with Hyperion; just bait L1 and cycle specials with a preference on the incinerate on Hype's L1. Easily solo-able fight.

When you get to CB don't worry about using revives. He is the last challenge you will face. If you can't out damage him, hit hard then quit the fight, revive and head back in. I doubt this will be much of a problem for you since you have Ægon
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Aegon took out all of 6.1 for me a few months back. He'll wreck act 5 explore and LoL as well if you have those to do.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited December 2019
    Thanks guys. all your comments made me realize that I already have a good roster of champs to take on act 6.1. I just had to get through that 6.1.2 ultron.

simply enough, I took in my sig 100 5s 5/65 domino, 5s 4/55 masacre, 6s 1/25 RH, 6s 2/35 sentinel and sig 60 5s 4/55 aegon. domino took the biggest chunk of hp with her parry heavy incinerate. Sentinel too also did considerable damage with his parry heavy shocks. 2 revs for domino then ultron was down.

6.1.2 to 6.1.6 mvp was domino with her trinity, sentinel and aegon. 6.1.5 CB was down with no revives with domino parry heavy and sentinel spam sp1. 6.1.6 sentinel was just a long fight but aegon and RH did great against him though it still took my whole team to down him. (i think masacre would have been easier -mine was KOd when i got to sentinel boss. just get some nice incinerates going and spam heavies in his corner when he does not have a bar of power.)

I finally got cavalier just in time for the anniversary rewards tomorrow. hope their great.

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

Thanks guys. all your comments made me realize that I already have a good roster of champs to take on act 6.1. I just had to get through that 6.1.2 ultron.

simply enough, I took in my sig 100 5s 5/65 domino, 5s 4/55 masacre, 6s 1/25 RH, 6s 2/35 sentinel and sig 60 5s 4/55 aegon. domino took the biggest chunk of hp with her parry heavy incinerate. Sentinel too also did considerable damage with his parry heavy shocks. 2 revs for domino then ultron was down.

6.1.2 to 6.1.6 mvp was domino with her trinity, sentinel and aegon. 6.1.5 CB was down with no revives with domino parry heavy and sentinel spam sp1. 6.1.6 sentinel was just a long fight but aegon and RH did great against him though it still took my whole team to down him. (i think masacre would have been easier -mine was KOd when i got to sentinel boss. just get some nice incinerates going and spam heavies in his corner when he does not have a bar of power.)

I finally got cavalier just in time for the anniversary rewards tomorrow. hope their great.

congrats on the cavalier title