**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am so happy today

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Some may say this calendar may not be great. For me it ain't that bad coz today i was able to form a 5 star.

First to start with a premium hero crystal got this guy along with Domino and Modok so that makes it three 4 stars from phc πŸ˜„

Coming to the 5 star luck has finally hit me after 3 disaster pulls 😁😁
I am so happy with how this day turned out.... πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

Say what you want but when luck hits you it hits really hard πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thinking on using the Awakening gem as well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    doc ock has a garbage sig!!!!!!!!!!!! I cringed when I saw that you intended to use it on him
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best moment in this game is that you pull a champ which is currently in arena and save you a lot of time for grinding. Congratulations!
  • Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109 β˜…
    Just gotta day I love the positivity. Happy for you. These days there’s so much negativity in the world
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    Search some gameplay for doc ock on youtube, he's a pretty underrated champ and don't mind these people saying **** about him.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    French2 said:

I’m extremely unhappy!!! I spend way more than most, play way too much, and am starting to get very aggregated! .... I became uncollected yesterday ...

I know bad pulls can feel like your going backward, but it will get better....maybe.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crossbones is a forgotten gem in game and always good to have in roster. Specific matchups and nodes make him occasionally a god tier.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Doc oct is a great champ when used the right way, but to use a tech AG on him is just crazy in my opinion haha...there’s probably 7-10 champs more worthy of a tech AG πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

#SAVETHEGEM