**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RNG is a joke!

Haven't had a good pull in almost a year and even tried 6 features and all ****, what a joke! Never played a game that the harder you work the more you get crapped on. It's pathetic that people actually give these scumbags money too.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ok
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Can we look forward to a rant around the same time in 2020?
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Guarantee you have some good champs but cause they arent god tier or beyond god tier rated by seatin you think they're trash
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Robase73 said:

Haven't had a good pull in almost a year and even tried 6 features and all ****, what a joke! Never played a game that the harder you work the more you get crapped on. It's pathetic that people actually give these scumbags money too.

You seem a lil salty bro. Trust me, I am too. I won't stop mentioning I got 15 featureds just to pull mostly meh and no Warlock.

But... No need to call names and nobody twisted my arm to give them my money. I did all the twisting on my own.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    And people think I'm salty
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    An ocean of salt in those tears.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Robase73 said:

i gave them $$ to give me rank up material for a champ i like that was also regarded as a good pull. this was the "before" pic.

I'm pleased with my purchase, and the pull. hopefully you'll find a champ you like sooner than later. happy holidays!
    Damn this guy requires everyThing to rank up! 😂