**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor

I want to preface this discussion by saying this is not brag post nor am I trolling.
I just pulled a 5* Namor and was wanting feedback. Is he is a good unawakened champ to rank up?

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    only if you can play him, I still use a 3-star in my team b/c he's that good. you should try and awaken him though, but definitley rank him up
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He has all his full damage potential unawakened but his dupe is what really sets him apart and gives him his amazing utility. Unawakened he deals decent damage but he doesn’t really stand out.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Hosek10 said:

I want to preface this discussion by saying this is not brag post nor am I trolling.
    I just pulled a 5* Namor and was wanting feedback. Is he is a good unawakened champ to rank up?

Firstly great pull, congrats!

It depends on what kind of content you’re going for, but I wouldn’t have any reservations taking him to r3. I had him at r4 unawakened for a while, and the huge burst damage was fun at first but the novelty wore off quite quickly once I got tired of the constant sp3 animations.

He only started feeling r5 worthy once I started using his sig ability a lot in AW, V2 and 6.2. He’s definitely not a champ I use absolutely everywhere, but he’s such a valuable asset for certain matchups, and he makes certain annoying defenders like KM, Electro and Korg very very trivial to fight against, and he really shines against unavoidable damage nodes.

Tldr: champ with huge damage potential, needs dupe and high sig to be fantastic, usually won’t be your first answer to most matchups but arguably the best at what he does and a valuable addition to any roster.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I personally love him unawakened, super fun champion. Congrats on the pull!

Warden out ~