**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iwcap heavy attack broken?

Not sure what's going on, but I've noticed that when I use a heavy attack with captain America (infinity wars) he gets a petrify and agility debuff put on him, I've never noticed it before and I've been us ij ng cap a long time now.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ? As in when you heavy you get debuffs on you? Never experienced this with my cap, where were you fighting and who against?
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

? As in when you heavy you get debuffs on you? Never experienced this with my cap, where were you fighting and who against?

Yes I get the debuff placed on me, it was in two different alliance quest fights and
    against sentinel, one I've done lots of times before but again I've never noticed it till last night and this morning. Did they change something and I just didnt see it?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

Not sure what's going on, but I've noticed that when I use a heavy attack with captain America (infinity wars) he gets a petrify and agility debuff put on him, I've never noticed it before and I've been us ij ng cap a long time now.

U sure it wasnt the science sentinel when knocked down u get agility and petrify debuffs
  • Options
    Bendy said:

U sure it wasnt the science sentinel when knocked down u get agility and petrify debuffs
    You know, that might be exactly what it is..... embarrassing... now I'll have to pay attention to that.