**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Scarlet Witch

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
I know there have been so much discussions about her and I know Kabam Miike said " There is no content stands in her way as a 5* " but I wanna see it, I wanna see the damage. There is no 2nd hero for this month, how about Kabam send Content Creators a 5* Scarlet Witch for 3rd or 4th weekend of December? This way we all finally can see how she performs as a 5*, this is something everyone wonders for the longest time. I hope team considers this, feel free to give a feedback about this.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t see it tbh, with full suicides in v4 my biggest s2 on the 4* se was 46k, that’s no higher than caiw, many champs hit harder consistently, maybe it’s something to do with sig ability scaling, but personally I do t see how she’d be too good for content
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    What people aren't getting is how much a 4* is being hurt by Challenger Rating.
    A 4* r5 vs a 5* r4 or higher will mean thay sw won't crit as much do to how challenger rating works.
    But at a 5/65 she would be criting way more, thus her sig would be triggering more, thus you'd be able to stack furies and cruelties before letting lose a sp2 well also having regen and power gain.
    And power locking/power stealing/stunning opponents.
    You'd be walking through anything that doesn't have dulled node.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I quite like this suggestion, and could be fun for the CCP. Partly because it might actually prove Kabam right!

@Patchie93 is absolutely right that Challenger Rating is an important limitation on 4* Switch.

I'd absolutely love a 5* Switch - but if Dorky Dave or Brian Grant generated a video of her with a crit team, tearing through LOL, Variant and Act 6.2/6.3 without a scratch on her, maybe we could stop having the discussion of 'why can't we have a 5*Switch' and start discussing 'How does Switch need to change, so that we can then have a five star version?'
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

What people aren't getting is how much a 4* is being hurt by Challenger Rating.
    A 4* r5 vs a 5* r4 or higher will mean thay sw won't crit as much do to how challenger rating works.
    But at a 5/65 she would be criting way more, thus her sig would be triggering more, thus you'd be able to stack furies and cruelties before letting lose a sp2 well also having regen and power gain.
    And power locking/power stealing/stunning opponents.
    You'd be walking through anything that doesn't have dulled node.

Not really, my example with v4 is a fairly neutral challenger rating, so would something like act 6, as you get a stronger aw you face stronger enemies, so it remains fairly consistent through content
  • I think their trying to move away from characters like SW - No skill required or specific style of play to use her - Just hop in the fight and wreck content.

I think she's better left out the game - if a Newer player gets there hands on a 5* SW, they can breeze through content without skill pretty deep into the game. Whereas someone that doesn't have her rely on skill and roster variety, creating frustration against those lucky newbies that have her.

That was the problem when she ruled the game as a 4* - whoever had her breezed through content, and those unlucky players that didn't, had a rough time using mediocre characters.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well they could just make a small Beta For CCP instead of giving it in a game like those 6.4 betas. so they can test her at R3, R4, R5 , max sig, sig 100, sig 1 , sig 20 , then they could just take feedback and do the changes and release her and make some huge pay day recovering all cost of those beta testing. in this case devs (balance) get what they want,we get what we want (5* version of SW) and kabam makes money so they get what they want. personnaly i feel if they just keep it at 85% and roll back some of the random buffs or debuffs she can get after certain number of hits or may be like triggering those buffs on crits only on specials or whatever, but getting SW on 5* and even 6* would be just awesome (and og wolvie,xforce wolvie,weapon X wolvie, warmachine, DS marvel now )
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Cool idea. Would love it.
    Wont happen