**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost or CMM?

I have 11 T2A but only 6 T4B and only enough gold to rank up 1 5* to R4 who should it be looking for someone who can help me to explore 5.4 but can't choose between CMM and ghost since they're both super OP there's also sunspot and havok but i think it's mostly about ghost and cmm at the moment

Comments

• UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    Both unawakened
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Ghost is mvp. It took me 10 months to explore act 5.1 and 5.4.

But only 2 months to explore 5.3, 5.2, 6.1 and variant 4 completion after taking her to rank 4. Pretty sure very few opponents in 5.4 will last after a sp2 from ghost. So I would say Ghost.
    Also i do not have a 5* wasp only have a 4* one so it will be harder to play her in later content without the synergy

Ghost is mvp. It took me 10 months to explore act 5.1 and 5.4.

But only 2 months to explore 5.3, 5.2, 6.1 and variant 4 completion after taking her to rank 4. Pretty sure very few opponents in 5.4 will last after a sp2 from ghost. So I would say Ghost.

Okay, thanks going to rank her up.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    It would be a problem for you in Act 6. But you will still be able to do act 5 and variant 3 completion. Also 100% uncollected EQ becomes easier.

Hope you get a 5 star or 6 star wasp soon. CMM is also a great champ. So you won't regret. Both worth rank 4 even 5 eventually anyways...

Good luck on 5.4 anyways.

It would be a problem for you in Act 6. But you will still be able to do act 5 and variant 3 completion. Also 100% uncollected EQ becomes easier.

Hope you get a 5 star or 6 star wasp soon. CMM is also a great champ. So you won't regret. Both worth rank 4 even 5 eventually anyways...

Good luck on 5.4 anyways.

Thanks, one last question when i am done with CMM now that i've ranked up ghost ill be able to take 1 more champ to R4 should i choose sunspot, unawakened namor or havok
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited December 2019
    As a Ghost and CMM player. I would choose Ghost. She's my MVP (with wasp synergy+hood) in every content in MCOC. I also have baby account that I just created a month ago and luckily got and duped my 5* Ghost right away. I only have a 3* Wasp and already completed Act 5 easily and now Uncollected. Ghost by far the best champ out there. I wish I have one 6* to play V4. It's almost there... a few thousand shards.