**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

which 5* to rank 4?

So 6 months ago I finally got uncollected, took a well deserved break from progression, built up my 5* roster
now i'm looking to start climbing to caviler, got enough cat for another rank 4, maybe a second in a month

Got 2 rank 4 now
Mystic - 5* Magik
Mutant - 5* Archangel sig[10]

no regrets on either

Who whould you choose?
Human Torch
Thing
Shehulk
Spidergwen
Cull obsidan
Venom
Ghost - i know ,, still need work on my ghost gameplay to make her viable
Nick fury unawakened
Killmonger sig[20]

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'd go for either She Hulk or Venom, they're both amazing champions.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    The most value your going to get out of any of them is ghost, if you know how to play her. You could either put in the work to get good with ghost, especially if you have the synergies. Or you could go with someone who is less skill-based, such as nick fury, thing, or possibly killmonger. Depends on how much work you put into it. But i would say ghost as once you get good with her she will be a beast and better in the long run.
  • Options
    nomed4947nomed4947 Posts: 24
    looks like i'm gonna have to learn ghost, only 5* synergy partner i have for her is hood, but got the others as 4*

what do you think on cosmic ,, cull vs venom
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I'd say Venom of Killmonger (one of my two R4 5*). Both are fun to play and have decent utility in a lot of fights. Thing would be good if you need an AW defender or bleed immune AQ attacker.

Personally, I don't have any experience playing Ghost, but won't argue with her reputation
  • Options
    Definitely ghost learn how to play her asap my second choice should be venom
  • Options
    DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    You won't regret SheHulk.