**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Will/Should we get 4* champion as a reward for 100% completion of Master mod in next monthly event?

AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
4* and 5* champions will be more easily obtainable in the next update, i hope this will be a possible ways to do that.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,965 ★★★★★
    You already get a 4-star chaml from completing Master difficulty
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
    i meant complete 4* champions in addition to the shards, like getting 3* champions from normal mod.
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Don't think so. A 4* crystal was the completion and exploration reward for WHOLE of Act 4. Now they're giving 2000 4* shards (1 crystal) every month for doing master. Don't think they'll increase it further for the time being.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Wish they would make master mode not a total joke and up the rewards for it, i mean it's gotten SO easy that it's like running catalyst quests or arena
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    Wish they would make master mode not a total joke and up the rewards for it, i mean it's gotten SO easy that it's like running catalyst quests or arena

Well they did say we'll be seeing 6*s in event quests around October, so i'm guessing a new difficulty maybe !?
  • TheDarkseidTheDarkseid Member Posts: 25
    They may introduce a harder version into the event quests which in turn will have better rewards
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I wish the Uncollected could do master without doing heroic. Or maybe just a completion run in heroic.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    I wish the Uncollected could do master without doing heroic. Or maybe just a completion run in heroic.

What a magnificent idea.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I don't think master mode rewards need to change the rewards pretty much perfectly match the difficulty. I think the change we need to see is if you are uncollected a new mode maybe legendary or something where it is just a step up from master with more difficult nodes and higher inflated champions. Monthly event are pretty much a joke now and the rewards aren't really worth the time for top tier players so adding a new mode would add a bit of challenge to the contest. It could also bring the opportunity to solve the legends title complaints people have. Have 2 legends runs simultaniously 1 for heroic and master and 1 for master and legendary modes. Only the uncollected have the option to skip heroic and the rewards for the master and legendary legends title would be the title, 3 t4ccs , 5 t4 basics and 2,500 5 star shards, limited to the top 50 spots making top players go for that run leaving the heroic and master mode run open to newer players that don't have the title.
  • dkatryldkatryl Member Posts: 672 ★★★

While I would definitely enjoy being able to do this, I would be surprised if they did that due to how it would affect Legend runs.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    For Hero make sense. Get a 4* completing Master is like get a 2* completing Normal.

Especially after the 6* addition, every tier will be devaluated and 4* will be not any big deal.
    The Master reward should be focused in 5*, or even could be centre in 6* shards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,524 ★★★★★
    Considering they just increased the Rewards, I wouldn't see a reason. Mind you, the difficulty seemed to increase a bit more. I'm always down for more Rewards, but I think they're scaled as-is.