**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with V4 1.2 Improved power gain

So I did every path so far but stuck on improved power gain path in 1.2 I dont think I have any good counter expect LC but I'd there any recommendation on who to pick plz let me know thxs

Comments

• KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Apologize for spam
    All done
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    The best champs for that improved power gain path that i see in your roster are(no particular order other than Doc Ock probably being #1):

1. Doc Ock(increased power gain will keep his power lock up most of the time)
    2. Luke Cage(exhaustion stacks help reduce power gain, can tank sp3’s)
    3. Gwenpool(can tank sp3’s)
    4. Sym Supreme(slow play til you get sp3, then with all phases active, you can tank sp3 and sp2 steals power)
    5. IMIW(with shock up, MLLLL combos will never push them to a sp3, though this is a bit of a reach because of the passive power gain while you’re not hitting them)
    6. She-Hulk(sp2 petrify reduces power gain by 115%)
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Modok messes with power gain by default and reverses it with s1 so he can be an option for DS/SS if you play him well by not taking too many blocked hits. GP also won't die from their specials, unless shes bled by SS.

Sym supreme then Meph is prolly your best option for Aarkus.

Quake mephisto.

Havok, might be the real pain point but both cyclops dont take damage from his specials but also dont deal damage with theirs.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Dock okt
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    If you have the flaming trinity in 5-6*, just parry heavy. Great damage and dot, minimum power gain.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Goodness said:

Kenny292 said:

The best champs for that improved power gain path that i see in your roster are(no particular order other than Doc Ock probably being #1):

1. Doc Ock(increased power gain will keep his power lock up most of the time)
    2. Luke Cage(exhaustion stacks help reduce power gain, can tank sp3’s)
    3. Gwenpool(can tank sp3’s)
    4. Sym Supreme(slow play til you get sp3, then with all phases active, you can tank sp3 and sp2 steals power)
    5. IMIW(with shock up, MLLLL combos will never push them to a sp3, though this is a bit of a reach because of the passive power gain while you’re not hitting them)
    6. She-Hulk(sp2 petrify reduces power gain by 115%)

LC and she hulk might not work effectively since the improved PG pushes the PG potency past the amount they reduce it not to mention aspect of evolution
    LC will need 8 exhaustion’s and shehulk can’t get more than one petrify up
    IMIW is not good for this path either
    Havoc would destroy him since shock is energy damage and his attacks are part energy based eventually you’ll get plasma detonations plus you need to be super aggressive for both DS and SS. 15% health and dup would be your best bet there
    Don’t even get me started with mephisto
    I know they’re not the most ideal options, but I was going off of what he has and I know LC and She Hulk wouldn’t shut down the power gain, but reduction still helps manage it.
    Thank you everyone for the help and ideas