Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help with Collector please!

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
When you realise the most annoying/hardest part of 5.2.5 is that Moon Knight lol

Anyways, I'm feeling confident enough to start 5.2.6, but I need some help.
First, does the Collector have a debuff immunity phase? Because my entire strategy relies on AA taking him down until he reaches that phase. If I hopefully do that, I'll bring Human Torch nova in to try and finish the job.

Besides that battle plan, do you guys think I have some good champs that will help against the Collector? Here's my roster:

Any tips would be incredibly helpful to me, since I'm pretty bad at this game.

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Corvus, domino work well, just champs that get loads of damage off ASAP.

He has a decent chance of tenacity so lots of debuffs incl parries won’t stick.

If you are doing first run through you can get 3 or 4 missions done with Corvus, stick attack and champion boost on and you’ll probably get it done in a couple of revives. Maybe use a cosmic power boost to give yourself a chance at throwing 2 specials before dying.

You’ll need a poison immune champ I believe for Sw, maybe rank up CMM and she can do quick damage too on collector.

Good luck

• Options
    NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    RU11011 said:

When you realise the most annoying/hardest part of 5.2.5 is that Moon Knight lol

Anyways, I'm feeling confident enough to start 5.2.6, but I need some help.
    First, does the Collector have a debuff immunity phase? Because my entire strategy relies on AA taking him down until he reaches that phase. If I hopefully do that, I'll bring Human Torch nova in to try and finish the job.

Besides that battle plan, do you guys think I have some good champs that will help against the Collector? Here's my roster:

Any tips would be incredibly helpful to me, since I'm pretty bad at this game.

Domino is great, rank her up when you can
  • Options
    Muoio_SubitoMuoio_Subito Posts: 16
    I used less of 300 units (2 team reanimate + boost) and this pg:
    Domino 4* r5
    Corvus 4* r5 (3mission)
    Killmonger 5* r4
    Cull obsidian 5* r3 (10 charge)
    Cap IW 4* r5

Cull obsidian and Corvus helped me a lot, so much damage in a short time.
    If you want to easily take the first charge with corvus, sacrifice a pg at the first encounter, bring the opponent to 5% then exit and enter with him.

I think you were good at reaching 5.2.6 with your pg. ;););)

Sorry for bad english
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Your Archangel strategy will not work. He has tenacity so will shrug off both parties and bleed/poison debuffs that you can inflict. He won’t shrug off all debuffs, but he does it enough that it doesn’t make AA a viable option really.

You will not survive very long against the collector in any given fight, so the strategy is to hit him as hard as possible as quickly as possible. Basically send in your whole team against him, then just revive your hardest hitting champ until he is dead.

From your roster that means Corvus with missions, or that 5* Domino. Both cause lots of damage quickly, and will give you a much easier time against the Collector.

Good luck.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Regarding human torch, with his pre-fight ability activating nova form at the start, the nova flames should have no problem staying on the collector as they are passives. All the same, it will still be an uphill battle as the collector can still tenacity your parries and get unblockable specials at some point, not to mention getting random unstoppables at a certain phase. Therefore as recommended by others, your best bet is to whack as hard as you can, revive and repeat.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    All good guys, I got Uncollected yesterday without using the strategy! Thanks for helping though!