**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision Aarkus Bug

So this is obviously a bug based on his description and understandable that it would be changed back but whats the possibility of leaving it as is?

It makes him way more realistic to play and this would be a good opportunity to help tweak a champ by accident where it actually makes sense.

Would this ever be considered before just automatically switching him back? I personally don't think it makes him game breaking by any means and just puts him more on par with some of the other heavy hitting champs.

Not sure many people will play him if/when fixed and hes such a cool champion imo.

Anywho, just talking out loud.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If you want this to be taken seriously, you should describe the bug to which you're referring.
  • Options
    VappadmasterVappadmaster Posts: 27

So this is obviously a bug based on his description and understandable that it would be changed back but whats the possibility of leaving it as is?

It makes him way more realistic to play and this would be a good opportunity to help tweak a champ by accident where it actually makes sense.

Would this ever be considered before just automatically switching him back? I personally don't think it makes him game breaking by any means and just puts him more on par with some of the other heavy hitting champs.

Not sure many people will play him if/when fixed and hes such a cool champion imo.

Anywho, just talking out loud.

I totaly agree with you. If Kabam was smart they would leave Aarkus as is and just change wording in his ability description accordingly.

When you compare him with current top hitters like Namor or Ghost or Sparky etc. he is nowhere near them.
    Please consider leaving him like this. Test him out yourselfs and you will see he isn't op.
  • Options
    Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35

If you want this to be taken seriously, you should describe the bug to which you're referring.

Agreed. But they are aware of it and would know what I am referencing.