**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• Options
    KinderhookKinderhook Posts: 8 β˜…
    IGN - gregdagr8
    2 ggcs
    Best thing this year was probably doing my initial clear of 6.2. 100% 6.2 and 6.3 are so far out there, no chance I get to that soon.
  • Options
    SpinterSpinter Posts: 57 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: Spinter man. , the one with the silver surfer picture

Item:2 GGCs

Best thing that happened to me this year is finally becoming Uncollected without having to spend a big amount of units and pulling 5* nick fury

• Options
    JuJuFruitJuJuFruit Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN: JuJuFruit

Gift: 2x GGC

Best thing: it has to be pulling a 5* havok from the login calendar after wanting him for so long! He went straight to rank 4
  • Options
    _matto__matto_ Posts: 58 β˜…
    In game name -_matto_

1GGC and 2 stone mastery cores + 1 ER

The best thing that happened to me in mcoc this year was 100% act 5.4 and opening the 5* awaking gem to get a skill gem and being able to awaken nick fury! Not to mention pulling blade as well!!

• Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116 β˜…
    tinman 76 is my ign. Greater Gifting Crystal would be awesome. Finally becoming Uncollected was my achievement for the year!
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243 β˜…
    IGN: G2DK
    2 GGC’s

Best thing has to be finally joining an amazing alliance with like minded players.
  • Options
    Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57 β˜…
    IGN: Rolo_max
    2 GGC pack

maybe 2 things: one of my comments went live in rich the man YouTube video (I was complaining about masacre not gaining points in the mercenary milestones), and the second one its that I got a 5* medusa from those 10k 5* shards from Kabam as a anniversary gift, I like medusa, its one of my in game favorite character
  • Options
    MmousMmous Posts: 6 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: mmous
    I would appreciate 2 GGC's

This year i made it to cavalier and found my self in an alliance that enjoys the game foremost!!!
    I wish a merry Christmas to everyone!!
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 β˜…β˜…
    ign: ultimatesaber32
    Prize: 2 GGC
    The best thing that happened to me this year was when I took a 6-month hiatus from the game to unwind, came back and found that I still enjoyed the game just as much.
  • Options
    CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27 β˜…
    IGN: CharbelCirnes
    I would love to take those 2 Greater Gift Crystals
    I think my favorite moment of this year was that I came back to it after 2 years of absent, and by mistake I bought one featured 5 star crystal instead of the regular one but I got Namor and that makes me really happy.
    Thanks for being so generous.
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181 β˜…
    IGN - Saru2244
    Prize: - 2 GGΒ΄s

Best Moment: after 2 Years of Playing, Waiting, Hoping and Suffering, I earned enough Shareds to open my First 6* - Crystal. Nobody who wasnΒ΄t in the same Situation could understand that overwheelming, uplifting Feeling I had in this Moment, when the Crystal starts to turn. And although I drawed a real poor, useless and unspectacular Civil Warrior, I felt in this second, that never before, on the whole World, no one, has ever drawed such a nice, pretty and powerful Civil Warroir, than I had. And there He was: my first 6 * - Champ. Yes, that was an exciting Moment
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: AgentApoc007

Prize I would graciously accept: 1 GGC and 10 Refills

Reason why: I've had many ups and downs this year in game but my best moments was getting a 5* Black Widow (Clarevoyant) from the 5* Featured Crystal and 5* Blade from the Grandmaster Crystals
  • Options
    SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73 β˜…
    IGN - Jack Cz
    Woul be happy for the 2 GGCs

Best thing?
    At the begining of the year i opened a 5* blade, now he is really close to r5 and i have nearly explored act 5.
  • Options
    haloless0haloless0 Posts: 59 β˜…
    Ign: haloless0
    Choice: GGC + 10 energy refills
    Best In-game moment: I used to play in 2015, but super casually... I took a very, very long break (almost forgot about the game) and just came back this July; my best moment was the very first fight after coming back. I have since beaten Kang, Thanos and Maestro, completed EQ on Master (i was a lowly level 20something when I returned) found a chill alliance and opened a few 5*... But the best was still that first fight, that reminder of how awesome and fun this game can be!!
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Fine Dog

Preferred prize: *1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Energy Refill*

The best thing that happened to me in-game this year is I finally pulled a 4* Gwenpool. She is one of my favorite Marvel characters and I played with her as a 3* for as long as I could before I outgrew her, and all I've really wanted from the game for a long time now is to have her as a 4*.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Mathking13
    Would love GGC + energy refills
    Best thing that has happened to me this year?
    100% 5.4 and all the story progression I've done this year. Seriously I just sat down one day and got like 5 paths done of 5.4.6. Spider-Gwen put in ridiculous amounts of work; she's got so much damage. And I got like 3 energy refills and a couple of revives that I picked up in my last few paths. It was so nice! I got a tech gem from 5.4 100% which I put in Sentinel and breezed through the first 5 quests of Variant 3... argh those paths in the final quest are gonna be so annoying

and here's some honorable mentions...
    - Pulling Domino. Oh my gosh she is insane. And masacre has been putting in some serious work as well; they work so well together. other notable pulls are 5-star Aegon, 5-star Claire Voyant from a featured not too long ago, and 4-star Warlock who I pulled just under 36 hours ago at the time I'm writing this.
    - Spider-Gwen's update. She's so smooth and she's really helped me practice some of those more advanced skills like backdraft intercepting. She's now 4/55 and sig 100. And those sigs are all from sig stones and and the awakening gem I got from the 3-month Login Calendar. guys she is insane.
    -
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shinyuu said:

My in game name is Shinkyuu and I would definitely love to get the greater gifting crystal and the mastery cores. The best thing that happened to me this year is I learned how to overcome my disability to play this game. Last November my friend who has been playing the game already said all she wanted for her birthday was me to start playing and join her newly created alliance which I said I would but not sure if I will continue to play because of the way my hands are. Long story short I was in a house fire when I was younger and it left my hands very disfigured where I literally can only play with my middle finger knuckle on my right hand. It was very frustrating for me at first learning to jump back and forth from attacking to defending but after months of trying and failing over and over I finally was able to get the hang of it and I even shocked myself how quickly I could react to situations. I actually surpassed my friend that got me to join and even did cavalier and was able to 1 shot the Crossbones and Sentinel. This is all a true story I would never talk about something like this if it wasn't. I can even show video proof if you would like with the way I have to angle my phone and play the way I do. MCOC I fell in love with and that's why I didn't give up and kept pushing until I am where I am today. Even if I don't win I still wanted to tell my story for people to know how much this game has meant to me because it showed I can play games like this now even with my disability. So thank you for making such an amazing game Kabam.

mate this guy deserves to automatically win. like please just give this guy all the packages... this just brought a tear to my eye...
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - The Summ0ner (note: that is the number zero in "summ0ner").

Package - 2 GGC

The best pull I've had this year would probably be 5* Nick Fury. I had a skill AG and the resources to take him straight to R4. I'll be able to R5 him soon enough, thanks to the calendar...unless I end up R5ing some other 5* (recently pulled a Namor and had a 3-4 gem from variant and I'm debating using my generic AG on him) or R2ing a 6 star (just puled stealth spidey a few days ago and I really love using him). Too many decisions haha
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171 β˜…
    IGN: Duck Of Doom
    Completed act 5 and from the 2 5 stars I pulled havok and duped my gwenpool. I had wasp as a 5* so the synergy was even more cool.
  • Options
    Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33 β˜…
    IGN: Inventor6b
    Prize: 2 GGCs
    Best Moment: I’m a HUGE fan of Ronin in the comics and movies and I was so happy when they released him in MCOC. I saved up the shards for a featured 5* and pulled him on the 7th try (also got Doc Oc, Namor, Guillotine, Wasp, VtD, and OML). I love him in game and think he’s underrated. Took him to r4 ASAP. Use him in nearly everything.
  • Options
    Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33 β˜…
    Shinyuu said:

My in game name is Shinkyuu and I would definitely love to get the greater gifting crystal and the mastery cores. The best thing that happened to me this year is I learned how to overcome my disability to play this game. Last November my friend who has been playing the game already said all she wanted for her birthday was me to start playing and join her newly created alliance which I said I would but not sure if I will continue to play because of the way my hands are. Long story short I was in a house fire when I was younger and it left my hands very disfigured where I literally can only play with my middle finger knuckle on my right hand. It was very frustrating for me at first learning to jump back and forth from attacking to defending but after months of trying and failing over and over I finally was able to get the hang of it and I even shocked myself how quickly I could react to situations. I actually surpassed my friend that got me to join and even did cavalier and was able to 1 shot the Crossbones and Sentinel. This is all a true story I would never talk about something like this if it wasn't. I can even show video proof if you would like with the way I have to angle my phone and play the way I do. MCOC I fell in love with and that's why I didn't give up and kept pushing until I am where I am today. Even if I don't win I still wanted to tell my story for people to know how much this game has meant to me because it showed I can play games like this now even with my disability. So thank you for making such an amazing game Kabam.

As much as I’d love to win, you deserve to win. I have an alliance mate who is a friend IRL as well so I know the struggle. You’re amazing for doing everything you’ve done! Keep it up!
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80 β˜…
    IGN: HyzerB0mb

2 GGCs would be amazing

Duped my 6* ghost and this year I finally did a completion run of Labrynth! That one felt good. Also joined an alliance I'm very happy to be a part of
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: PERSΞ£US
    I'd like to win the 2 GGC's
    Best moment that's happened in this game was my 4* Angela killing the Collector. She was my first 4*, and she was the one who got me Uncollected. Never been happier playing this game!
  • Options
    nobodynobody Posts: 12 β˜…
    IGN - NobodyHere
    Would appreciate 2 GGC's

Best Thing this year - Opening Blade thrice in two days.
  • Options
    Parthmody12345Parthmody12345 Posts: 16 β˜…
    IGN - Parthmody12345
    I'd like 2 GGC's

Best moment this year was beating 6.2.6 champion boss before She Hulk was "fixed" cause it doesnt look like im ever gonna fight him again lol.
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110 β˜…
    IGN: N1m0r
    Prize: 2 GGCs

Best thing that happened this year in game is my 6 star ghost. I ve been hunting her since i started playing the game which coincided with her release and me getting her as one of my first 4 stars from beginner arena.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks op for this heartwarming thread.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In game name - Seraphion

Items- 2 GGC’s

I came back in Jan for this game (stopped playing in 2016) and had a hard time doing my first run in act 5.

Then I pulled a 4* Ghost and since I heard she is OP I started playing her. I thought sucks bc I died so often.

After around 3 weeks I kinda learned how to play her and went into that Ultron boss (act 5) for the first time and 1 shot him. At that time I didnt know she was one of the best counter for that. That felt very good.

But the great thing was to come. I got enough shards to open my 1. 6* champ when I bet Ultron the first time and pulled a 6* Ghost. Yes I was beyond happy.

She went to R2 when I 100% act 5 and damn she carried me so much.

By now I have 100% V2-4 and are working on act 6. It was a crazy year for my acc
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ign- RichiesDad79

Desired prize- 2 greater gifting crystals.

Best thing that has happened this year in my game- I'd have to say that it would be getting my first and only 6*, who ended up being Phoenix. I was also happy to have duped my 5* starlord, but getting my first 6* and having it not totally suck was awesome. Sure, it could have been much better, but it also could have definitely been worse.

Thank you very much.