**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First 6*, unsure how to feel.

Is Kang just a trophy, or will he be useful somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    First off, you have amazing luck. Second, I would suggest looking something up online? I don’t know much about Kang and his abilities.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    He has no abilities basically pretty much just a trophy champ and a okay havoc counter
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    That is awesome luck. Either way, you got a champ that is similar to a 4/55 5*
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a trophy, but you should be happy
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★

Is Kang just a trophy, or will he be useful somewhere?

It just depends where you are in the game. He’s your first 6*, so what’s your highest rank up besides him? My first 6* was DXF and even though he’s an awful character I still got a lot of use out of him at that time.

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    He's a bit more than a trophy, depending on your level. Sp1 stuns, and sp2 drains 100% power. Of course the higher level you get and the better champs you get, he'll become a benchwarmer, but an awesome trophy by that time.

I got a 4* a couple years ago. Didn't use him much but I like playing him at times.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    That's insane, first off! Look at it like this a 6* at 125 is equivalent to a 455 5* so you'll find a use for him and congrats btw!
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    He's still better than many bad 6* champs in basic pool
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Regardless if he wasn’t that’s u hit insane luck to even get him be happy I’m wil really like to get him I’m got him as a 4 and 5 star so I’m definitely not play with Luke and definitely not said I’m ain’t lucky but you is definitely luck
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Wow, thanks everyone!

I have a handful of decent 5*s, only one at 4/55 right now, so I'm definitely gonna look at this as a win for now. Definitely could have been worse for my first 6*.

I don't think I realized how rare it was to pull Kang lol feeling like I should play the lotto next.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    He is not awful but not great. If you time your sp1 right and have the right masteries you can nearly stun lock opponent and spam l1. Also depends on how he scales up to a 6*. If you only have 1 4/55 he will likely prove useful for you
  • Options
    Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65

Wow, thanks everyone!

I have a handful of decent 5*s, only one at 4/55 right now, so I'm definitely gonna look at this as a win for now. Definitely could have been worse for my first 6*.

I don't think I realized how rare it was to pull Kang lol feeling like I should play the lotto next.

You're right. There are definitely worse pulls out there. Take Kang and run.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    That subverted my expectations
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    He's a free six star champ and has a reliable SP1 stun, and SP2 Power Drain. No idea what his base stats are like at 1/25 - why not share a screenshot once you've ranked him up?

He's not amazing, but is definitely useable; much more so than similarly old champs like original Iron Man; and it must be nice to have a champion very few others have.